Talk

Advanced search

Any Germans, or good German speakers out there????

(14 Posts)
Gwenick Thu 19-May-05 13:16:58

Just had an email from my brother - he's wanting to bid on some Camera Lenses on ebay.........but the listing is in German (German site) and we wants to know what condition the listings say they are.

Any translations of the whole descriptions would be much appreciated.

first one

second one

Thanks
\link{

Gwenick Thu 19-May-05 13:25:46

bump

Gwenick Thu 19-May-05 13:38:10

sorry bumping again

lima Thu 19-May-05 13:40:30

Gwenick - have you tried babelfish?

purpleturtle Thu 19-May-05 13:40:38

Absolut neuwertiges Micro Nikkor AF-D 1:2,8 /105 mit Autofocus,
Totally as new Micro Nikkor AF-D blah blab with automatic focus

für alle analogen und digitalen Nikon SLR mit AI-Kupplung,
for all analogue and digital Nikon SLR with AI connection,

Optik und Mechanik super,
optically and mechanically super

keine Gebrauchsspuren,
no usage marks,

beide Original- Deckel und die Original-Verpackung sind dabei,
both original lens cap, and the original packaging are with it

es ist ein D-Objektiv!
it's a D-Objektiv! (sorry, dunno)

, derzeitiger Neupreis 929.-EUR !
current price new 929.-
Privatverkauf ohne Garantie
Private sale without guarantee

beachten Sie auch meine anderen Auktionen

see also my other auctions

Gwenick Thu 19-May-05 13:45:03

lima babel fish mixes everything up - makes no sense at all LOL

Thanks Purple turtle - little sister will now be able to keep her big brother happy LOL

clary Thu 19-May-05 13:46:06

Gwenick, the first one says (approx) absolutely new condition Nikkor with autofocus, for all analogue and digital Nikons,, connection, optics and mechanics super, no signs of use, original cap and packaging, cost 929 euros new [can that be right?]
Private sale without guarantee.
Please look at my other auctions

Second one: High value Makro objective (??) very little used, so condition is excellent, hardly a sign of use to be found. Fits all Nikon cameras with F-bayonet connection.
Distance something (? not sure of that word) can also be undone manually. (I think). It works as an automatic or manual from measurement 1.1 to infinity.
Then there’s more detail about how you can use it but it’s a bit camera-technical for me.
eg he tells you the weight 555g, and toher bits I can’t translate (probably don’t even know the english word!)
is this any help???
Oh, at the end he says have fun bidding! Sorry about the very stilted english of my translation.

purpleturtle Thu 19-May-05 13:46:46

Hochwertiges Makro-Objektiv, das sehr wenig benutzt benutzt wurde. Daher ist der Zustand hervorragend, kaum Gebrauchsspur zu finden. Passend für alle Nikon SLR-Kameras mit F-Bajonettanschluss.
High value Makro-Objektiv, hardly used. Therefore in excellent condition, no usage marks to be found. Fits all NIkon SLR cameras wiht F-bayonet connection.

Entfernungseinstellung kann auf manuell umgeschaltet werden. Das Objektiv funktioniert automatisch oder manuell für alle Entfernungen ab dem Maßstab 1.1 bis unendlich.
I think that's something about 'distance can be switched to manual'. The Objektiv works automaticaly or manually for all distances from 1.1 to infinity.

Es ist vielseitig als mittleres Teleobjektiv für Porträts und Detailaufnahmen gleichermaßen geeignet.
It is flexible - as good for middle distance for Portraits as for detailed stuff.

Stufenlose Fokussierung bis ca. 31 cm (Abbildungsmaßstab 1:1) Automatischer Korrektionsausgleich (CRC)
Smooth focussing to about 31cm. Automatic correction (CRC)

Das Objektiv wird mit beiden Objektivdeckeln, UV-Filter und Sonnenblende HN-24 geliefert.
Delivered with both lens covers, UV filter and I've no idea what a Sonnenblende is, except something to do with the sun.

Technische Daten:

Brennweite: 105mm

Größte Blende: 1:2,8

Optischer Aufbau: 9 Elemente in 8 Gruppen

Bildwinkel: 23°20'

Abbildungsmaßstab: von 1:10 bis 1:1 (Originalgröße)

Objektivfassung: Nikon F-Bajonettanschluss

Frontgewinde: 52mm

Abmessungen: ca. 75mm Durchmesser x 104,5mm Länge bis zum Flansch

Gesamtlänge ca. 113mm

Gewicht: ca. 555g

Viel Spaß beim Bieten!

clary Thu 19-May-05 13:47:22

oh purpleturtle was there before me. She's a very clever girl you see (and a quicker typist!!)

rickman Thu 19-May-05 13:48:50

Message withdrawn

purpleturtle Thu 19-May-05 13:49:00

Clary did a better job of the second - didn't realise you're a German speaker too!

All somewhat technical, Gwenick, as Clary said. Hope it helps. No liability for errors due to rustiness or general ignorance!

at least Clary and I basically agree!

Gwenick Thu 19-May-05 13:49:42

Thanks - very much appreciated

purpleturtle Thu 19-May-05 13:49:58

Sorry, I had to choose between Latin and German at school.

clary Thu 19-May-05 13:53:10

Hah! Purpleturtle, german speaker is overstating it somewhat. I did a German degree but it was a loooooong time ago!
Rickman, can’t help you except to say that quercus is something to do with oak trees.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: