Talk

Advanced search

The most GROSS thing happened to me last night. It involved a slug.

(6 Posts)
MrsSeanBean Mon 13-Jul-09 08:30:08

I have slugs (yes appallling I know) in my (old) house.

Usually they have the dubious courtesy to wait until I have gone to bed before crawling all over the carpet (I find the trails in the morning) but last night, when I got up from the sofa stood up I thought the floor felt wet (I thought I had spilt a drink).

You can guess what it really was. But that's not the worst part. When I got upstairs and undressed, there were slime trails up the inside of my jeans! shock shock shock
It had climbed up my leg before obviously getting dislodged when I stood up and trod on it. Thankfully I had socks on.

DH thinks it's funny to have pervy slugs as he calls them. I am just fed up having to share my home with these monstrosities.

GumsNRoses Mon 13-Jul-09 08:34:20

shock Yuk yuk yuk <hands salt over>

Lizzzombie Mon 13-Jul-09 08:40:01

OMG!! Thats rancid! How did you not notice it sliming up your leg?!

We have slug trails on our carpet every morning despite me sprinkling salt in every nook and cranny. I think my slugs like the salt.
Also, I seem to have the biggest slugs in the country living in my house & garden. I was cleaning out the shed last week and found the mother of all slugs sitting there daring me to move it. I threw it down the drain, where, upon drowning it released all its eggs, popping to the surface of the water like little polystrene balls. <<evil laugh! mhahahaha!>>

I hate slugs.

whomovedmychocolate Mon 13-Jul-09 08:41:05

Blimey if you have that much discharge that you think a slug crawling up your leg is normal perhaps you should see a doctor? shock

grin

MrsSeanBean Mon 13-Jul-09 08:43:24

I don't know how I didn't notice it, that's the scary part! I do have a problem with my left foot/ankle at the moment, it's a bit swollen and painful, so maybe it was something to do with that i.e. I have lost some sensitivity. I hope so anyway. I have visions of me being in town with a slug on my skirt.

MrsSeanBean Mon 13-Jul-09 08:44:56

whomovedmychocolate - that's even more gross! grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now