Talk

Advanced search

Which is the best distance learning company

(2 Posts)
jampots Wed 18-May-05 21:14:52

Am thinking of doing a distance learning course and wonder if anyone had recommendations/stay away from experience?

fourangels Wed 18-May-05 21:50:18

Hello. It's been a long long time since I have posted on Mumsnet but have been lurking around for some time (almost 2 years). It's hard to believe. I noticed your post and thought I would tell you of my experience of an online course I am doing.

First, I want to say I love it. I can't say all the schools are as wonderful, but my experience so far has been more then I thought it ever could be for doing school online. My school is an actual college based in Florida (many campuses). You can choose from many Associate and a few Bachelor degrees. I could not attend a college because of my family so I turned to online education. It truly was the best decision I have ever made. I have 4 more months in which I will be doing some training at a chosen medical facility and then I will earn my A.S degree in Medical Assisiting. I can say I have never ever had any problems with this school in the past 12 months that I have been going. The Professors there are the best. The school came highly recommended and anyone anywhere can attend. Everything is completely done online so you do not correspond like other programs through the mail. Although now that I am doing school online which I honestly think is just as good, I did ask if our diplomas will acknowlege that we learned online (you know how some companies are) and they said the on campus/online diplomas are exactly the same. They do not say you studied online. They feel it is equally as good. That made me feel much better. My husband earned his A.S at an onsite campus and is now finishing his bachelors through the University of Maryland online. I will say though that my school is so much easier. Here is my school link. Hopefully it works or you can type it in.

http://keisercollege.org/D1index.real?area=30

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: