Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

NUTCRACKER......COME HERE!!!!!!!

(15 Posts)
tiredemma Wed 18-May-05 20:21:21

are you getting cold feet again???? i saw your post, please think really hard about it, could you not do a PT evening job a couple of evenings a week?

I swear i will help you with your work, i have all my assignments and will always be on hand with the answers to the questions!!

do you really really want to give up again??
let me know if i can help at all. xx

nutcracker Wed 18-May-05 20:27:08

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

nutcracker Wed 18-May-05 20:27:37

Lets face it i'd be silly not to do it when i have everyone elses work to look at wouldn't I

tiredemma Wed 18-May-05 20:28:05

no chance of doing any pt work?

jampots Wed 18-May-05 20:31:59

small hijack ! - Nutty is your dad doing a Prom for Arden tonight? Only we saw a NYPD Police car there and thought it may be your dad!

nutcracker Wed 18-May-05 20:33:10

Well I would actually like to but because i'd need them to be flexible, have no experiance or anything and no qualifications, it is a bit of a non starter.

I still dunno exactly what day college will be on (they stil have me down for extended day too ), so it is hard to look for sometihng. I rang about one job but they said i they wouldn't be able to garuntee me having the same day off every week.

nutcracker Wed 18-May-05 20:33:39

Erm don't think so. Is arden a school ???

tiredemma Wed 18-May-05 20:37:08

what about a few hours for asda or something? they have lots of students there.
sorry dont want to seem as if im pestering you, just know how much you wanted to do it this time round. Ill try and find out some info about college day this week for you.

jampots Wed 18-May-05 20:38:14

yes in knowle

nutcracker Wed 18-May-05 20:39:27

Tried asda, they aren't recruiting at the mo, also tried co-op but they only had 7am until 3pm and I cannot get there that early, before school club isn't open until 8.

Wilkos are advertising for evening staff 6-10 pm but it is every night mon - sat so i would have to go straight from college to work one night and dp wouldn't be too happy with that i don't think.

nutcracker Wed 18-May-05 20:40:19

Hmm right Jampot, am almost positive it isn't him but am gonna ring and check in a mo.

tiredemma Wed 18-May-05 20:43:12

if i have any bright ideas, ill shout you.

hope you find a solution.x

nutcracker Wed 18-May-05 20:48:20

Thanks emma xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Jampot - It's not him no he said he hasn't even had any enquiries for tonight. Can almost garuntee though that they have paid alot more than my dad would have charged cos he did know who it probably was.

jampots Wed 18-May-05 20:59:05

it struck me that if it was your dad he is VERY YOUNG!! but then I realised it was a left hand drive

by the way, I never received your leaflets about your dad's business - did you send them?

nutcracker Wed 18-May-05 21:01:07

Lol no my dads old, bald and tubby lovely with it though.

No i didn't send them i forgot. Can't even remember where i put the damn things now.

Will see if he's got anymore.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now