Talk

Advanced search

DTD2's best friend in teh world is moving away. Special gifts? Help to console? She is Distraught

(6 Posts)
PerfectPrefect Sat 04-Jul-09 09:52:28

I thought about one of those split friends necklaces...but given there is technicaly 3 of them (as I have twins)...this won't really work. I also think they are possibly too young (8).

I don't mind making/buying. I have 5 days to sort though.

CharlieandLolasMum Sat 04-Jul-09 10:15:10

You can get 3 way friendship ones from Argos.

Have you got many photos of them? bonusprint are doing some a5 photo books for £2.50 - which are fab have used them before and made several books.

Tortington Sat 04-Jul-09 10:17:16

webcam. seriously. rhubarb did this when they moved from france to hee and her dd had a really good french friend.

hocuspontas Sat 04-Jul-09 10:18:15

Agree with photobook. Or make your own scrapbook up and get her to annotate the photos - I love you/My best friend/Do you remember... Put a letter in etc

My children make a lot of these for birthdays and Christmas and everyone seems to love them

PerfectPrefect Sat 04-Jul-09 12:43:00

I only have a couple of photo's actually. I think.

They have already got a webcam- but I had't thought about using it - will def remember that one (they have MSN set up).

Will look at the 3 way friendship necklaces.

PerfectPrefect Sat 04-Jul-09 12:51:32

Can't see the 3 way pendants....

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now