Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Non folding outdoor furniture - would you buy it????

(10 Posts)
Gwenick Mon 16-May-05 21:14:09

Just a simple yes or no question. Would you buy outdoor furniture (chairs in particular) that couldn't be folded or stacked???

Pinotmum Mon 16-May-05 21:14:39

Yes

Spacecadet Mon 16-May-05 21:17:56

er..yes i guess so, you can get outside furniture covers if you have nowhere to keep it when the weather is unseasonal<<always>>>

WigWamBam Mon 16-May-05 21:19:49

If it was wooden and attractive then yes, I would.

LGJ Mon 16-May-05 21:20:02

Sorry hun, No

Folding is not important.........stacking is.

Lets be honest, almost every one has space limitations.

aloha Mon 16-May-05 21:34:53

Yes, if they could be left out all year. Actually, I'm lazy. I'd always forget to fold the bloody things and just leave them out to rust/rot anyway.

Hulababy Mon 16-May-05 21:35:40

If it is all weather proof and you have the room to leave it up all year rpund, then why not?

galaxy Mon 16-May-05 21:41:51

Yes and have some wooden furniture like this. Cover the table in chairs in Winter. ONly downside was coming home from hols last summer, taking off table cover to find 4 maggot-writhing dead shrews stored by a cat under there. Luverly

Spacecadet Mon 16-May-05 21:49:28

bleurrgghhh! how unpleasant for you galaxy...oh my stomaches turning over.

GeorginaA Mon 16-May-05 22:02:09

Psst... you can buy a cheap crappy green plastic circular table and four chairs from Argos for about 20 quid.

Of course, you may be after something tasteful, but it's going to be staying out there all winter with no covers at that price... AND all I'll need to do in spring is give them a quick wipe over!

And if I ever suddenly gain some taste in garden furniture then I'll have only "wasted" twenty quid...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now