Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

The Anti Uniform Eating Mums Club

(10 Posts)
Hermione1 Mon 16-May-05 14:37:46

for all those mums and dads, who are fed up with their ds or dd brand new jumpers chewed at the cuffs AGAIN!!

Please feel free to enjoy the surroundings and have a good rant, lol.

Hermione1 Mon 16-May-05 14:39:48

so now i done the thread no one posts any threads, well thats the last time i do anything, lol, just kidding.

tarantula Mon 16-May-05 14:44:35

Waht a lovely thread Hermine. Ive just popped in to enjoy the view. Ill also be taking notes in case dd decides to take after her big brother.

ruthiemum Mon 16-May-05 14:51:40

Hermione DS is not old enough to do this yet but my sister did this till she was in her 20's!

MarsLady Mon 16-May-05 14:57:09

Hi. I have a family of cuff chewers. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!

milge Mon 16-May-05 15:00:56

my dd isn't yet in uniform, and she chews her sleeves. Every day i have to change her top because her sleeves are dripping wet. I always used to chew the elastic on my school hat

Hermione1 Mon 16-May-05 15:27:23

Iam back had to pick the kiddies up. glad everyone is enjoying this thread, my sister was a chewer and used to chew holes in the corners of duvet covers, just gonna check ds and his cuffs,

Hermione1 Mon 16-May-05 15:28:51

Right his cuffs are slightly damp and he has confessed to chewing, he looks like a right raggamuffin. but refuse to buy new jumpers for school, because within days they will look like the ones hes already chewed.

Do i feed him enough???

Tommy Mon 16-May-05 15:29:58

my DS1 (3y4m) chews his coat - why he can't chew his cheap tops instead I don't know - but it has to be the most expensive thing he owns..... sigh

Hermione1 Mon 16-May-05 15:30:38

i know how you feel tommy,

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now