Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

I am a BITCH!

(16 Posts)
jampots Mon 16-May-05 11:04:48

Dh has gone out for a couple of hours, his parents said the other day they would visit today and we obviously thought this afternoon, so they would still be here for when the children get back from school. I made dh ring them before he went out to say not to get here 'til at least 12.30 as we had things to do - he did this only to find they were already on their way although he did explain he was going out. So I've just watched them pull up outside then I snuck into dd's bedroom at hte back of the house and tidied her room with CD on. They've left their car outside our house and obviously gone into the town centre. I know this isnt nice by the way

littlemissbossy Mon 16-May-05 11:06:39

LOL what a great idea... must try this sometime

lockets Mon 16-May-05 11:08:59

Message withdrawn

BethAndHerBrood Mon 16-May-05 11:09:48

Might not be nice, but quite satisfying, i imagine!!!!!

Tommy Mon 16-May-05 11:10:31

wish I had the courage to do that! My in laws quite often pop in when DH is at work and I find it really hard work entertaining them myself! Well done

expatinscotland Mon 16-May-05 11:11:33

I'd have hidden, too.

charliecat Mon 16-May-05 11:13:41

thats good! I moved from scotland to england to save doing that sort of stuff

trefusis Mon 16-May-05 11:16:01

Message withdrawn

jampots Mon 16-May-05 11:17:42

trefusis. Am going to copy you with regard to the pig

anorak Mon 16-May-05 11:25:30

Maybe they'll LISTEN next time

littlemissbossy Mon 16-May-05 11:41:31

Jampots, do you think our kids will do this to us one day LOL

bibiboo Mon 16-May-05 13:07:55

You are very inventive! I always feel so guilty! Tried avoiding MIL one day and could hear her outside saying that my car was there and kitchen window was open, so I MUST be in .... cue handle on door being rattled loudly (she knows we always keep it locked) and then my name being called through the letterbox!
She did this to dh & I one lazy sunday afternoon. We were in bed (aherm) and ignoring the knock at the door, until she again hollered through the letterbox, so we both appeared in our dressing gowns. When she asked if she'd woken us, dh just said "no" and we watched in amusement as she understood what she'd just interrupted. Nothing like a blushing MIL to make me happy.

MarsLady Mon 16-May-05 13:26:17

I thought you were going to say

B*abe
*I*n
*T*otal
*C
ontrol of
Herself

MarsLady Mon 16-May-05 13:26:59

Well that didn't work.

Babe In Total Control of Herself.

I've done worse honey. lol

jampots Mon 16-May-05 17:55:14

well as we had a nice young workman in today re-surfacing the bath I did tell him I was locking hte door "just in case" MIL tried it. It would appear whilst I was in dd's room she was banging on the door and banging on the side gate and shouting over it into the garden in case I was there!!!!

Anyway managed to get out after dh returned and before they came back and have successfully avoided them all day. Although dh is absolutely spitting feathers because instead of walking to the pub at the end of our road (literally 2 minutes walk) she decided she needed the loo and pi**ed in our drain!!!! and they asked if they could stay here tomorrow night (dh on nights) as they're flight from Brum is on Wed am at 10.15. Dh was very quick and told them that I had friends round tomorrow

assumedname Mon 16-May-05 17:57:30

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now