Talk

Advanced search

amusing ice lolly ebay listing and various ice lolly related queries

(4 Posts)
hereidrawtheline Wed 24-Jun-09 15:25:48

here its funny because it says "their small so good for women and children" sorry are we talking about ice lollies or lifeboats? grin

Also I preformed ice lolly surgery successfully a while ago. The sticks came out of the lolly sip moulds with the stuff still frozen in the mould so I just filled the gap with some squash and put the sticks back in and put them back in the freezer.

Also I want the ability to have 20+ ice lollies for DS's birthday party, for adults & children but I dont really want to buy all those moulds as I dont usually need that many. Any ideas?

Also what are the best ones, lolly sips, or something like this or something else altogether?

DS is ice lolly mad and I make them all the time so I really want the best ones blush I know its a little sad I care so much.

Todays lot were tesco value yoghurt, tesco value fruit cocktail, bit of milk, some blackcurrant squash all stirred up. Total cost about £1 to make the whole batch which I think is going to stretch to 8 very lovely tasty lollies!!

hereidrawtheline Wed 24-Jun-09 15:37:57

you must be kidding me! I thought this would be the happening thread of the afternoon! shock

CountessDracula Wed 24-Jun-09 15:39:37

I think the twist up single ones you can buy in waitrose are the best

they are like these

I always find getting one out of a mould set of for eg 6 is difficult. This overcomes that problem

hereidrawtheline Wed 24-Jun-09 16:23:26

they look really good! look a lot tidier than lolly sips DS always forgets the sippy bit on them and tips them out.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now