Talk

Advanced search

Allison Pearson questionnaire - bit longwinded but possibly cathartic?!

(9 Posts)
snafu Fri 13-May-05 12:52:11

Apparently she's writing another, real-life, 'I Don't Know How She Does It' type book. There's a research questionnaire that I thought looked quite interesting in the light of recent SAHM threads.

It's quite longwinded and detailed but I'm going to fill it in anyway, might help me get my head around a few issues Just thought some of you might be interested...

WideWebWitch Fri 13-May-05 13:31:01

It made me cry to even think about some of those questions Snafu! Um, I need to get a grip I think!

compo Fri 13-May-05 13:33:45

I like the way they are getting other people to write the book for them and advertising it at the same time!!

Magscat Fri 13-May-05 13:53:10

Bump - this is interesting - not completed questionnaire yet but really got me thinking!

flum Fri 13-May-05 13:59:24

jeezuz I'm out of the house at work for 12 hours everyday. as if I've got time to write a book for someone else as well !!

She's gonna get a warped view point because people who are too busy won't fill in her questionnaire.

strange how I have time to type this message though

snafu Fri 13-May-05 14:06:17

I know - I haven't filled it in yet - still pondering the flippin' questions!

compo - what, like the Mumsnet books then?

dropinthe Fri 13-May-05 14:14:39

Gosh,would have to pack the kids off for a weekend to answer that little lot! I would like to do it though-if I can find enough time,(shoot me down if I am still on here in an hours time though!),will give it a go!

Marina Fri 13-May-05 16:20:25

I did it in my lunch hour (fill in the questionnaire that is) and got a really appreciative and friendly reply from Sharon, the co-author.
Thanks for posting that link snafu, I found answering the questions very thought-provoking.
Go on ladies, you know you want to! I am such a quiz tart.

TheOldDragon Fri 13-May-05 16:23:46

My answers to the first three 2your work at home" questions are all the same "cr*p"!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now