Talk

Advanced search

grocery shopping - Asda or Tesco? (ocado dont do here!)

(7 Posts)
pickyvic Sat 20-Jun-09 15:51:09

hi all

well ive just found out that Ocado don't deliver to my area yet and nor do sainsbury. so im left with Asda or Tesco which is a bit unfortunate! Tesco have been a bit rubbish lately for me so i wanted to try another (they delivered some stuff to me that was weeks out of date) but it seems im only left with asda, so before i go ahead and do a list that will take me forever cos ive never used em before are asda any good?

ta folks.

Jojay Sat 20-Jun-09 15:52:26

Never had any problems with Asda here - or Tesco for that matter

MrsKitty Sat 20-Jun-09 16:08:39

Never tried ASDA online, but often go instore. Use Tesco online whenever I do an online shop (no Ocado/s'burys here either sad) and generally don't have any issues...

The one time I did have a problem I called the customer service line and was fully refunded for the couple of items in question so was pleased with that - Think it was some mince and a huge tub of cottage cheese. Both had use by dates of the day after delivery - I pointed out that no one would ever eat a giant tub of cottage cheese in one day and that it was meant for a week of lunches, and that whenever I shopped in store I could always find mince with a better use by date than the next day - No quibbles, money put back on to credit card.

HecatesTwopenceworth Sat 20-Jun-09 16:11:21

Do Tesco.

Asda are incompetent bastards.

See my recent thread!!!

blametheparents Sat 20-Jun-09 16:48:54

I have used Tesco quite a lot recently with no problems

herbietea Sat 20-Jun-09 16:52:26

Message withdrawn

herbietea Sat 20-Jun-09 16:52:27

Message withdrawn

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now