Talk

Advanced search

Help, Warm Front/Eaga plumber buggered my water cylinder, and nobody wants to come and fix the leak...

(4 Posts)
iamsoooangry Thu 18-Jun-09 19:43:14

Sorry, changed name for this one...
2 months ago we received a government grant from Warm Front to replace our boiler. So their agents Eaga came and did the job. We were happy, but 2 weeks later we noticd a leak. Engineer came and agreed that installers had damaged the cylinder which would need replacing. Since then we have had 3 different engineers who all agree about the damage...but even though i must have made about 20 phone calls to Warm Front and Eaga I still have a leak which has now damaged my wooden flooring..and I am at the end of my tether. I am constantly told that yes, they are trying to locate the engineers' report, that someone will call, blah, blah. Today I snapped and drafted a letter of complaint for both companies, who else can I get involved. Basically a company paid with government's money came to my house and damaged my property. Help if you can. Is it worth writing to Capital Letters of the Guardian?

iamsoooangry Thu 18-Jun-09 19:43:53

Oh goodness, this is soo long and boring, not sure anyone will bother opening the thread...

Hairytoes Thu 18-Jun-09 19:55:02

Can you claim on your house insurance?

iamsoooangry Thu 18-Jun-09 20:11:15

Thank you but Don't think so...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now