Talk

Advanced search

They Might Be Giants - Here Come The ABC's

(5 Posts)
queenrollo Fri 12-Jun-09 12:56:00

this arrived in the post this morning. I bought it after seeing it recommended on a thread on here.

It's FAB!! i like the band anyway, and as DS dad is a musician we really struggle with having to sit through dreadful sounding CD's made specially for children.

This ticks all my boxes and i know DS is going to love it, it has proper instruments in it and not dreadful MIDI backing tracks.

I can't remember who recommended it but THANK YOU!

jellyjelly Fri 12-Jun-09 17:56:05

i love this album too, if yoou have preschoolers go on utube great vids. I have used c is for conifers for environmental studies at school.

dizietsma Fri 12-Jun-09 18:02:00

DD loves the youtube vids, check out "Here Come the 123's" too. DD loves this one.

Hulababy Fri 12-Jun-09 18:03:16

We have the 123s CD. Have to admit to getting it as I remembered They Might Be Giants from my teenage years. DD used to love it, a bit old now.

Tambajam Fri 12-Jun-09 18:14:49

The Americans have definitely mastered the art of kids' music that everyone wants to listen to. Check out Laurie Berkner and Dan Zanes if you haven't already.

I LOVE TMBG. I was on a plane during the height of 'Birdhouse in Your Soul' and the lead singer went into the toilet after me so I stood outside and waited for him to come out so I could tell him I thought he was great. blush

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now