Talk

Advanced search

OMG JUST FOUND OUT FATHER IN LAW HAVING ANOTHER AFFAIR!!!!!!!!

(14 Posts)
jambo1707 Tue 10-May-05 19:21:18

OMG Not sure what to say really to my mother in law.

About 10 years ago my fatherinlaw was leaving motherinkaw as he was having an afair with my husbands ex fiance

Yip this happened before my time but they soon sorted things out and got back together, even renewed their vows on their 25 wedding anniversary(8 years ago)

They have just bought a new house with less of a mortage for financial reasons only 2 nights before they moved motherinlaws so call best friend(they fell out anout 2 month ago) turned up at their door(old house)and told fatherinlaw to tell motherinlaw what he had been up to. Apparently he had been touching her sexually and others too and wanted him to tell dw about this.

WELL LOW AND BEHOLD SHE GOT MORE THAN SHE BARGAINED FOR BELIEVE ME!!!!!!!

Out came ok wife I had an affair and was sleeping with your best friend of 25 years, how shocked were they all. The so called friend was astounded she only wanted him to say he had touched her didnt want him to tell the full story. Possibly trying to wreck their marriage what do you think?

NOW the friend wants to put the past behind them but motherinlaw has now thrown fatherinlaw out.

WHAT A BLOODY MESS!!!!!!!!!

DILLEMA

I am applying for a job in the same dept as the friend where there will be only 3 off us working together, top jo with excellent prospects just struggling to keep my mouth shut you know what woman can be like at time eh. The friend doesnt know yet that we know or infact my dhs brother and sisters

Hope I int shocked you too much girls but I am so dumbfounded and need to release my frustration- no-one outside the family knows yet

sunchowder Tue 10-May-05 19:25:24

jambo, want to respond, but can't follow the story...sorry!

LGJ Tue 10-May-05 19:32:17

Jambo

I think I get the gist, but can you just cut and paste your post and tidy it up, you may get more replies.

RTKangaMummy Tue 10-May-05 19:36:09

Please can uyou give people different names

ie if father in law call him FRED

mother in law Gladys

friend joyce

etc

please

jambo1707 Tue 10-May-05 19:42:23

Ok Fatherinlaw Bill
Motherinlaw anne
friend betty

anne and betty best friends for 25 years
Bill and anne married for 3 years

Betty trying to break up marriage of bill and anne I think by trying to force bill into telling anne he had been touching betty sexually.

Bill informs anne that in actual fact he and betty were sexual partners 12 years ago- the touching only stopped a short while ago

Does this make it any easier to understand girls??????

RTKangaMummy Tue 10-May-05 19:46:40

bill and anne only married 3 years ?????????

RTKangaMummy Tue 10-May-05 19:47:21

no do you mean 25 + 8 = 33!!!!!!!!!!!!

RTKangaMummy Tue 10-May-05 19:48:07

And you are going to work with bety and anne?

jambo1707 Tue 10-May-05 20:09:14

sorry to have confused you bill and anne have been married 33 years.

Sorry stressed out by it all and getting myself all confused

The job is in betty's dept at work, I work for the same company and am looking to move to a more challenging role, Betty has helped get me into the dept before this all came out, she still doesnt know that anne and bills kids and son/daughter inlaws know about this dillema yet.

Still want the job dont know however if I can keep my big mouth shut, then again I should be proffesional and keep work and personal life seperate

RTKangaMummy Tue 10-May-05 20:11:55

does betty want bill?

Is it a big enough dept to notbe sitting at desk opposite betty

Then I would go for it

cos it is not your fault all of this

jambo1707 Tue 10-May-05 20:21:40

The dept only has 2 members of staff, I would be 3rd.

Anne is in a right old mess as you can imagine, she has thrown him out at the moment to sort out her head BUT as they have just moved(last fri) to new house a lot of work needed done and Bill is helping Anne out doing this, she has laid down the law mind yo ststing if she is to end the marriage she keeps the house and he pays the mortgage(go girl)

I dont know to be honest if betty wants Bill, I believe she doesnt but then I think why bring all this up if she doesnt want him, Betty has recently left her husband( about 2 months ago) so maybe you could be right and she wants to have Bill

RTKangaMummy Tue 10-May-05 20:27:48

Could you give it a go and see how you get on

It is a shame if you don't go for the job because of something thast is not your fault

Anne is def got the right idea.

What does your DH say?

Are they his parents?

jambo1707 Tue 10-May-05 20:30:27

They are dh parents, he has been very quiet about it all really.

Will still go for the job why shouldnt I

RTKangaMummy Tue 10-May-05 20:31:33

If your DH is ok with it then GO FOR IT !!!!!

Good Luck

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now