Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

My neighbours are ar**holes...... had to call the police

(231 Posts)
sparklymieow Tue 10-May-05 17:57:45

went to my mum's to sort out their internet and got a call from my DH, very shaken and he said that the neighbours had been round and threaten him and were standing outside and not to come home I phoned the police from my mums and came straight home, I leaped out and told my neighbour that he had no right to threaten anyone and to make them feel like this, he called me a thing and that I should just get into my 'dirty' house.... my mum got out and said to him that she was sorry for shouting over the fence on sunday and that the arguement was with her and not us.... he told us to get off 'his' garden (not his its his parents house) and started to push me, at which point my dad jumped between us, and he said that he would flatten my dad!!! I said the plice were on their way, and he said that if they did come I wouldn't be living here much longer....... I went into the house and phoned the council and said that I want to make a complaint about the neighbours. The police turned up then and spoke to us, they had already been next door, and he said that they had missed out lots of information, I went and got the kids from scool whil the police were next door and broke down in the office...... I jus want a quiet life, wh is it that wherever I go, there is trouble

sparklymieow Tue 10-May-05 17:59:06

sorry about the typos...

misdee Tue 10-May-05 17:59:48

{{{{{{{{{{{}}}}}}}}}}}}

those guys are complete idiots!!

sparklymieow Tue 10-May-05 18:00:12

Tis is how it started

sparklymieow Tue 10-May-05 18:03:21

there was 6 of them against little ole me.... I think he was shocked that I actually stod up to him.....

misdee Tue 10-May-05 18:05:13

wasnt your 'friend' out there as well?

coppertop Tue 10-May-05 18:05:21

Oh no. Lots of sympathy, mieow. We too had to call the police out because of some of the neighbours. This was at the weekend. We followed the advice about keeping a diary of all the bad behaviour and it really helped. The police took copies of the diary, spoke to the culprits and they all confessed.

Like you we just want a quiet life. I hope you can get things sorted out too. xx

sparklymieow Tue 10-May-05 18:05:40

yes, he doesn't wannna come here again!!!

misdee Tue 10-May-05 18:06:18

whose on your phone? am trying to call.

sparklymieow Tue 10-May-05 18:06:38

DH

misdee Tue 10-May-05 18:07:34

are you ok? dad told what happened? are they all mouth? or will they carry this one for a while?

Muller Tue 10-May-05 18:11:16

I have dodgy neighbours so sympathise, the are fine by day but at night they start drinking (both well known alcoholics in the area), then the fighting starts. Reckon she is the worst, In fact suprised they are still alive. Sounds as tho they bash each others heads against the wall. Trouble is she has a 7 year old daughter which really bothers me. Have been tempted to call social services, but its domestics and the little girl is well fed and well clothed and looks fit and well. God knows what the emotional damage is like tho. The housing assocation do not do anything, i believe they have been reported b4. Thats the trouble , there is always someone who will let housing assocation/council housing down, whereas the vast majority are very respectable. Praps you better lie low for a while sparklymieow, until the fuss dies down.

sparklymieow Tue 10-May-05 18:11:43

dunno, I was shaking when I got to the school, think it all hit me....

sparklymieow Tue 10-May-05 18:12:34

Iam scared for my kids.... they are outside now..

Muller Tue 10-May-05 18:13:57

call the police

sparklymieow Tue 10-May-05 18:15:47

but they are standing outside their house.... nothing to stop them doing that

Muller Tue 10-May-05 18:20:01

Must be horrible for you, maybe just do nothing and they will get fed up and go away. Are you the only adult in the house

LGJ Tue 10-May-05 18:22:27

He sounds like a total waste of sperm,sorry crude but true.

Are the parents reasonable, can you speak to them ??

sparklymieow Tue 10-May-05 18:23:42

he is 27 and his parents are scared of him... DH is here

Muller Tue 10-May-05 18:25:27

Just ignore em then and hopefully they will find something better to do. Anymore harrassment and call the police. Good luck

sparklymieow Tue 10-May-05 18:54:59

am looking at exchanges now, can't stay here....

sparklymieow Tue 10-May-05 20:09:47

I'm scared that they might damage the cars or take things from my garden......

misdee Tue 10-May-05 20:11:02

get a bigger dog

and bring the new bbq inside.

sparklymieow Tue 10-May-05 20:20:09

DH wants a large dog, has seen the staff. that he wants, just have to ask his owners if they will take weekly payment for it...

sparklymieow Tue 10-May-05 20:36:16

The BBQ is soooo heavy, they won't get that out easily believe me....

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now