Advanced search

alone again

(16 Posts)
misdee Tue 10-May-05 13:14:49

sweetmonkey Tue 10-May-05 13:15:52

how come? i though peter was home?
x x

Aero Tue 10-May-05 13:16:05

We're all here . Small consolation, I know. Hope he's better soon and am praying for a new heart for him.

misdee Tue 10-May-05 13:19:00

they cxalled him back in this morning as his bloods werent right, and the evil doctor wants him in for more torture. this doc tries to make his walk from transplant unit to the anzac centre on the other side of the hospital. Peter cant walk to the end of the transplant unit.

sweetmonkey Tue 10-May-05 13:21:21

you poor things, how are you coping?
why is the doc being so cruel ?

misdee Tue 10-May-05 13:22:59

no idea, think he is jealous of dh good looks.

Xena Tue 10-May-05 13:26:38

What a miserable git. I hate it when doctors think their God.

sweetmonkey Tue 10-May-05 13:27:42

Well there you go then and just think peter is all yrs, the doc will have to find his own handsome man to be nasty too. (and jealous of)!!!

i dunno , these men with there insecurities. LOL
worse than us women

misdee Tue 10-May-05 13:34:07

dh really doesnt like this doc. he said that dh went home too quickly last night and he should've stayed in. the doc on last night said he was ok to go. grrrrrrr. one week of having my dh home would be nice. i even almost had him convinced to go out into town and hire a mobility scooter.

sweetmonkey Tue 10-May-05 13:37:04

well maybe the docs need to sort out what is best between them instead of saying one thing to yr dh and then changing their minds and another doc being nasty.
not fair to put yr man through more stress!!
has he gone alone?

misdee Tue 10-May-05 13:54:52

his mum has taken him.

spikeycat Tue 10-May-05 14:19:05

Sorry misdee, hope DH is okay. I've not been on MN very much at all over the last few months so didn't kno whe was so poorly.

Did you get the bumbo okay and was it alright?

misdee Tue 10-May-05 14:52:04

got the bumbo. dd2 wants it. she fits in it, tho struggles to get out. have now hidden it from her. thanks.

Blu Tue 10-May-05 14:55:14

It sounds like some kind of emotional tirture for you, too Misdee. V hard.

misdee Tue 10-May-05 15:00:17

its awful. i know he has to go in as he needs to be in the best of health for transplant, but its tearing me apart each time he gets called in. at least last night we had some hope for all of 5hours. now we're bacl to waiting. when i answered the phone last night and heard 'hi its julie, is Peter there?' i just replied 'you want him to go in again dont you?'. I was so calm as i knew it could all be over by today, that he'd either have a heart that worked and be on his way to recovery, or he would've gone to a better place than this living hell atm. sounds awful doesnt it?

NomDePlume Tue 10-May-05 15:17:42

No, it really doesn't misdee. Living in this limbo is very, very , very difficult for you all.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now