Talk

Advanced search

This is my writing, expenses scandal, etc I wanted to share with you

(7 Posts)
sheneversaidit Sun 31-May-09 14:23:19

I have a blog under the Independent - I am hoping to eventually get paid to write. grin

Am regular/namechanger, dont care too much if I get identified (I think!) I'm probably doomed anyway from scattering evidence around the globe of my imperfectness so what harm, hey? I will be writing so much on my blog that has been similar on MN there isnt much point trying to be coy, I know you are all superslueths.

I wanted to in part thank MN for educating me so well on many different subjects and I think helping me learn different ways of thinking.

This is a link to my blog at the moment the page is about Nadine Dorries torture/suicide statement.

I just want to say - I hope you all know that even if I say something you disagree with, it isnt out of spite or malice. I really do just want to write well and express the views of people who are not completely out of touch, I can only do my bit, my best. Thanks.

indyblog&rollforme

LeninGrad Sun 31-May-09 14:46:31

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

sheneversaidit Sun 31-May-09 14:54:20

yes.

And also I know a lot of MNers are sick to death of the whole issue so I am almost sorry to have posted it but I wanted to say these things here, but you know I've already said them there. And there is no point saying them twice. Anyway the blog will be about whatever I feel like writing about, not so much one topic.

Thank you, by the way!

pooter Sun 31-May-09 15:20:04

Im looking forward to reading more - i will put your blog on my list of faves grin

sheneversaidit Sun 31-May-09 15:32:57

thank you!!!!! ooh la la I made a list!

ihatethecold Sun 31-May-09 16:01:49

good blog, interesting reading ,thank you

sheneversaidit Sun 31-May-09 19:05:50

thank you very much!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: