Talk

Advanced search

This is my writing, expenses scandal, etc I wanted to share with you

(7 Posts)
sheneversaidit Sun 31-May-09 14:23:19

I have a blog under the Independent - I am hoping to eventually get paid to write. grin

Am regular/namechanger, dont care too much if I get identified (I think!) I'm probably doomed anyway from scattering evidence around the globe of my imperfectness so what harm, hey? I will be writing so much on my blog that has been similar on MN there isnt much point trying to be coy, I know you are all superslueths.

I wanted to in part thank MN for educating me so well on many different subjects and I think helping me learn different ways of thinking.

This is a link to my blog at the moment the page is about Nadine Dorries torture/suicide statement.

I just want to say - I hope you all know that even if I say something you disagree with, it isnt out of spite or malice. I really do just want to write well and express the views of people who are not completely out of touch, I can only do my bit, my best. Thanks.

indyblog&rollforme

LeninGrad Sun 31-May-09 14:46:31

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

sheneversaidit Sun 31-May-09 14:54:20

yes.

And also I know a lot of MNers are sick to death of the whole issue so I am almost sorry to have posted it but I wanted to say these things here, but you know I've already said them there. And there is no point saying them twice. Anyway the blog will be about whatever I feel like writing about, not so much one topic.

Thank you, by the way!

pooter Sun 31-May-09 15:20:04

Im looking forward to reading more - i will put your blog on my list of faves grin

sheneversaidit Sun 31-May-09 15:32:57

thank you!!!!! ooh la la I made a list!

ihatethecold Sun 31-May-09 16:01:49

good blog, interesting reading ,thank you

sheneversaidit Sun 31-May-09 19:05:50

thank you very much!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now