Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

wedding lists (again)...

(5 Posts)
SenoraPostrophe Sat 07-May-05 15:51:29

I'm going to another wedding next week. they have a wedding list at debs (god, there's loads of stuff on it: I wonder if everyone's leaving it to the last minute or if they actually chose the whole shop), but I really don't like the idea.

bride is an old old school friend - we don't see each other that much but she is still a good friend.

my question is: should I buy something from the list (it'll be a little thing - i've had to pay the plane fare after all) or come up with something different - maybe something involving old photos or something?

serenity Sat 07-May-05 15:54:50

I always think of wedding lists as being guidelines and help when you don't know the couple really really well. I think a more personal present sounds lovely, and I'm sure your friend will appreciate it.

SenoraPostrophe Sat 07-May-05 15:56:11

yeah, but I don´t know what.

serenity Sat 07-May-05 15:59:46

what interests does she have? what did you two have in common? Is there anything that you know she really likes, that might not be 'common knowledge' I don't know, a secret love of earthworms or something - you know what I mean.

WestCountryLass Sat 07-May-05 16:13:54

You could get a gift made up with an image on:

http://photos.wanadoo.co.uk/gifts.html

I think the cushion and the glasscube are quite nice.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now