Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

I had the most horrific dream last night!

(6 Posts)
colditz Fri 06-May-05 18:33:52

I dreamed I was being raped by a young policeman. It was soooo vivid, I woke up just as I was dreaming he was trying to break my neck by twisting my head.

It has completely upset my day. Does anyone have any idea what could have triggered this dream, and what it means? I have never been raped in my life.

My father is in the police, incidently, but I have a good, if volatile during my teenage years, relationship with him.

my neck still hurts now!

CountessDracula Fri 06-May-05 18:35:12

maybe you had a bit of a crick in your neck and the pain in your sleep made you dream about being strangled?

sunchowder Fri 06-May-05 18:35:21

Colditz, don't know how to interpret dreams at all. If your neck hurts, you might have just had the dream around your neck pain, do you know what I mean?

sunchowder Fri 06-May-05 18:36:02

CD said that much better than me! That is exactly what I was trying to say.

colditz Fri 06-May-05 18:40:14

could be but... God it was so frightening! I am not usually a woose but i woke up terrified and crying. I don't think I have ever had such a vivid dream

tiffini Fri 06-May-05 19:16:51

My DS was sleeping in my bed one night, and i too dreamt i was being raped in an alley, the rapist was holding his hand over my mouth and i had 2 of his fingers in my mouth, i planned to bite his fingers off, and as i could feel them between my teeth i woke up, and to my horror realised my sons fingers were in my mouth. I thank god i woke up when i did, Imagine trying to explain that to social services.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now