Talk

Advanced search

Have am I going to get this.......

(12 Posts)
Thomcat Fri 06-May-05 16:25:13

Oh no, I've falled in love with this and I can't get it anywhere. Online sold out, stores all either sold or gone back to warehouse ready to go to the Next clearance shops but they haven't had any in and it's discontinued. Can anyone help? I simply muuussssst have it!

NomDePlume Fri 06-May-05 16:26:41

I wanted the lilac for DD's bedroom too. Ended up with something different instead as she'd pull all the sequins off in the first night ! I've seen it on Ebay in the past.... I almost bid on the curtains

lunavix Fri 06-May-05 16:30:36

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=66732&item=4379429809&rd=1

is the forest friends one

sparklymieow Fri 06-May-05 16:34:27

I'll look in the Choice store if you want...

Thomcat Fri 06-May-05 16:46:19

OMG! You found it on ebay, oh thank you. I don't fall in love with things very often, not like this, and boy have I fallen for this. Thank you SO much. I just have to pray I get the last bid now, fingers crossed, i want it SO much.
Thnaks for finding it for me.

Thomcat Fri 06-May-05 16:47:16

Oh sorry, and thanks for that offer SM, xxxx if I can't get in ebay that would be great. The bid goes on for another 8 days.

sparklymieow Fri 06-May-05 17:04:31

we have a choice store in the next town so I wouldn't have to go to far and I can use it as an excuse to look round the shopping centre

jampots Fri 06-May-05 17:23:25

Merryhill store in Brierley Hill have them according to the Nice Next Man

Thomcat Fri 06-May-05 17:59:42

Really jampots? Well I rang the no that checks stores and was told it's all been sent to warehouse ready to go to clearance shops. IS it there now?

SM- If you see the duvet cover would you really be able to pick one up? I'd send you a cheque, an sae to send it to me and inc something little as a thank you. TC x

jampots Fri 06-May-05 18:44:37

yep TC I asked him to check Solihull but he said they had none there but said the most local was Merry Hill

Thomcat Fri 06-May-05 18:45:38

Oh, wow, well I'll try calling tomorrow, thanks.

SoupDragon Wed 11-May-05 15:51:44

Thomcat, I'm sure they had the butterfly one in the window of Next in the centre of Croydon (Centrale) I was rushing past as I was late for nursery.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now