Talk

Advanced search

Can I have a moan? I'm feeling fed up!

(12 Posts)
rickman Thu 05-May-05 09:48:46

Message withdrawn

suzywong Thu 05-May-05 09:56:09

yes, highly relevant, mark the occasion with a small personal ceremony looking at how far you have come and you will be able to move on, she said wisely

rickman Thu 05-May-05 09:59:00

Message withdrawn

hunkermunker Thu 05-May-05 11:10:12

I agree with SW, have a celebration and think about how far you've come. You're strong, you are not about to let your xp piss you off and you're in a very, very exclusive clique, so that should make you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

rickman Thu 05-May-05 12:16:03

Message withdrawn

dinosaur Thu 05-May-05 12:21:38

Sorry it's a bit up and down for you at the moment rickman. FWIW I think you're an absolute star and an inspiration.

Marina Thu 05-May-05 12:22:50

Agree totally with dinosaur. You have achieved so much in the past year rickman.

WideWebWitch Thu 05-May-05 12:24:17

Sorry you're feeling down rickman. The surname stuff is out of order but must be v annoying.

soapbox Thu 05-May-05 12:26:46

Hi Rickman!

It must be so hard doing what you are doing and wanting the best for your children in the face of an arsey ex!

The others are right you have come so far - you've made a new and happier life for your family - which will reap rewards far higher than it feels right now, I'm sure!!

The anniversary of parting must be a milestone and all milestones in life lead to a bit of reflection and navel gazing. But do try to be balanced about it and give yourself the credit you deserve

serenity Thu 05-May-05 12:39:17

Have you got anything of Xps that you can take outside and burn? Wanton destruction always works to let off a bit of tension

Seriously though, is there anyway you can get out of the house by yourself and do something energetic? Swim or run or something to release some stress? Being stuck indoors with the kids is bound to make you feel worse.

rickman Thu 05-May-05 12:48:03

Message withdrawn

dinosaur Thu 05-May-05 13:03:44

What an a* your ex is! Hope DS gets better soon.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now