Talk

Advanced search

would you be annoyed ........................

(14 Posts)
melsy Thu 05-May-05 08:44:02

If I turned up at toddler gym class with dd whos snotty permanent fountain and hackin cough????. If I have to stay here all day again Ill scream. I also have her round at friends to play woth thier little boy every Thursday so I can do work , but shes even more clingy than normal(feelin sorry for herself), is it unfair to leave her ????

MarsLady Thu 05-May-05 08:46:26

No

<<about to be shot yet walks away head held high>>

suzywong Thu 05-May-05 08:46:29

Yes I would be annoyed, since you ask
can't you put Cbeebies on and throw her a cheese string every now and again/

melsy Thu 05-May-05 08:48:03

<<<<<< throws cheese string>>>>>>>>>

misdee Thu 05-May-05 08:49:40

i'd be reallu p*ssed off tbh if you turned up.

i'm very paranoid atm

suzywong Thu 05-May-05 08:50:35

It wouldn't be the nose it would be the cough that would annoy me as I know I annoyed a lot of people when I took the ds1 to a puppet theatre when he had a hacking cough and I could actually see the infected droplets dropping on the other kids.

melsy Thu 05-May-05 08:51:51

YYYUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

melsy Thu 05-May-05 08:52:55

I think I was just lookin for excuse NOT to have to take her, shes been unable to sleep soundly for days until the last 48hrs, its been knackering.

suzywong Thu 05-May-05 08:53:17

I know, it was a mistake

misdee Thu 05-May-05 08:53:34

keep her home, cbeebies, her fave foods if she'll eat and a blanket on the sofa.

melsy Thu 05-May-05 08:56:31

Although the cough is not a comon oocurance , just seems 1st thing in morn, and then sporadic through the day.

My mum says if I kept her in every time she had a cold id always be at home!!!!she teethed VV quickly and got them all in a space of a few momths , so was permanently coldy. Shes now getting her biggies at the back, whole hands in mouth!!!

roisin Thu 05-May-05 09:20:06

I'd take her to the gym class tbh, it will do you both good to get out, and I agree with your mum about "if you keep her in every time she has a cold ..." But I wouldn't leave her at a friend's if she's not 100%. I don't think that's reasonable on anyone.

MarsLady Thu 05-May-05 09:21:54

ditto roisin

melsy Thu 05-May-05 15:20:04

totally agree with not leavinbg her at friends, not fair on dd or friends or their boy either, I was just in a right tissy this morn, dont known what came over me!!! My lovely sis(kinkipinki) just had me over with my mum and other sis for lunch , so atleast thw whole day wasnt wash out.

Its just good for my sanity to have all the afternoon to do work and somoene else do dinner etc. Oh well , dd's in bed now for nap , so should be workin right now!! But would rather got to bed myself !!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now