Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

have to praise cotton comfort. the eczema clothes company.

(7 Posts)
misdee Wed 04-May-05 18:00:01

i phoned up today as dd1 really needs school summer dresses in 100% cotton and at the shops they are mixed fabrics which arent really suitable for her skin. Cotton comfort didnt have dd1 school colours in the catalogue so i phoned to see if they could get the colours we need (yellow or lilac check). they had a 3m sample of lilac check in, so they are making dd1 a dress. they make all the school dresses to order. shame they didnt have enough for more dresses, but am hoping that having one 100% cotton one for bad days will suffice her for this year.

beatie Wed 04-May-05 18:17:09

We just got this catalogue through today - unsolicited - I've found my way onto some mailing list and keep getting bedding and PJ catalogues.

I wish I'd known about this when my nephew was a baby. My SIL used to micro-tape scratch mittens to his hands at night. It would have been easier to be able to buy PJs with build in mittens.

I'm pleased they have offered you such a good service too.

astonished Wed 04-May-05 18:19:43

I have met the lady who started up and runs Cotton Comfort and she is a very lovely lady.

misdee Wed 04-May-05 18:24:30

the lady on the phone was great. she went to check stock there and then, then phoned back later to say they had just 3metres of lilac check which was a sample. so enough for one dress. just will make thinbgs a bit easier this summer. i knew i should've fouight harder to get her into the school with 'normal' school colours (not purple and gold lol)

lucykatie Wed 04-May-05 20:46:46

can you give me more info on cotton comforts i.e...tel no, website.

misdee Wed 04-May-05 20:51:20

www.eczemaclothing.com

bunny2 Wed 04-May-05 21:10:02

they are brill - I second that

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now