Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Having a Bad Day

(5 Posts)
NotQuiteCockney Wed 04-May-05 08:20:51

I just want to have a winge. DS1 has thrown up anything we've given him this morning, other than water. But he won't sleep, so is parked in front of telly. DS2 is teething, I think, and hence refuses to sleep. He also won't really take solids. Our big computer is broken, so I can't vidgame. At least I have the laptop, but DS2 really wants to "help". (And I've misplaced the remote for the DVD.)

Oh, and the dishwasher is being flakey, the toilet is broken-ish, and I have about a million admin things I should be doing.

And I'm hosting the coffee morning tomorrow.

TrophyWife Wed 04-May-05 08:26:05

oh you poor thing, sending lots of {{{{{{{{hugs}}}}}}}}

NotQuiteCockney Wed 04-May-05 11:41:23

Thanks, TrophyWife. I know none of it's insurmountable, and of course many people have worse problems, but that doesn't make me any less cranky.

DS2 learned a new breastfeeding trick yesterday, too - biting. The marvels of teething. At least he's eating some solids ok.

I think I'll get a neighbour in to watch DVDs with DS1 so DS2 and I can go out, to keep me from going bonkers. I am not good at coping with ill tired kids.

NotQuiteCockney Wed 04-May-05 13:01:05

DS1 is definately still ill! He's gone off to sleep, in my bed. He hasn't slept during the day for months, and he's never just climbed into a bed, sent me away, and gone to sleep.

And DS2 is in bed, too. So at least I'm getting some alone time in my messy destroyed house full of broken appliances.

TrophyWife Wed 04-May-05 14:53:17

have you still got peace or are the little darlings awake again?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now