Talk

Advanced search

Have just seen a neighbour throw a cat at my football

(72 Posts)
CatAttack Fri 29-Apr-05 21:22:49

I know not everyone likes football but it was just sitting on the grass, minding its own business and suddenly my neighbour chucked a big ginger tom over the hedge and hit it. I mean it could have been badly punctured. What shall I do?

JoolsToo Fri 29-Apr-05 21:23:14

AngelCakeUmm Fri 29-Apr-05 21:23:38

Call the pooooolice!!

AngelCakeUmm Fri 29-Apr-05 21:24:11

or throw the fat ginger twat back!

fairyfly Fri 29-Apr-05 21:26:41

if it is a city ball then this time the cat can live, united one i'm thinking potato sack, river and bricks

LGJ Fri 29-Apr-05 21:32:11

Kill the cat and use its bladder to make a back up ball............just in case it has been punctured............some people have no respect.

Hope the cat hadn't been drinking Caffreys, otherwise it has probably peed all over your ball as it landed,

starlover Fri 29-Apr-05 21:35:35

you're totally overreacting catattack!
your neighbour was perfectly within his/her rights to throw their cat at your ball.
after all, it was sitting there.... and, being on the grass!
what do you expect????

CatAttack Fri 29-Apr-05 21:44:28

I knew this thread would bring all the football haters out

morningpaper Fri 29-Apr-05 21:44:33

I agree starlover

Also you are responsible for your ball and how do you think your neighbour feels when he finds it has bounced into his nicely-manicured garden? Gardening is hard enough without balls turning up in your delphiniums. He probably meant to miss the ball anyway, not actually hit it.

starlover Fri 29-Apr-05 21:45:40

i hate it when footballs go rolling around all over the place.
flattening small areas of my grass.

I think you should apologise to your neighbour for letting the ball in your own garden!

snafu Fri 29-Apr-05 21:46:20

Omg. I think it was me that threw that cat. I am so sorry. I like balls really but they do keep shitting in my garden. I'm not a football hater.

CatAttack Fri 29-Apr-05 21:46:51

morningpaper, the ball was in my garden. But even if it had been in his garden, that's no excuse. Balls have to bounce - I can't control where it bounces. Footballs have rights too.

CatAttack Fri 29-Apr-05 21:47:34

snafu, I am coming round to sort you out.

snafu Fri 29-Apr-05 21:48:06

I'll put the kettle on, shall I?

starlover Fri 29-Apr-05 21:48:32

i can't believe you think your football has more rights than a cat!
that owner was totally right to throw its cat into your garden.
you don't even deserve a garden if you're going to go around having balls in it! and if you can't control it then i think you should give it to someone who can look after it properly.
footballs need a lot of care you know

CatAttack Fri 29-Apr-05 21:48:39

God no, crack open a bottle of wine, please.

snafu Fri 29-Apr-05 21:49:47

Okeydoke. And would you like to try out my new airgun? It's got special anti-football pellets...hehehehehe

CatAttack Fri 29-Apr-05 21:50:34

starlover, do you know anything about balls? A ball has to bounce. It's in its nature. Football fascists all coming out of the woodwork now.

EmmaBovary Fri 29-Apr-05 21:50:41

Mmmm...it's just occurred to me WHY all men cheat!!!!! They end up married to a load of thickies like like you lot who spend all their tragic lives posting shit to total strangers who don't give a fuck about them.

Funny that the blokes are off getting their end away elsewhere.

Over and out.

starlover Fri 29-Apr-05 21:50:44

you amateur snafu! you need the ak-47!!!

EmmaBovary Fri 29-Apr-05 21:50:44

Mmmm...it's just occurred to me WHY all men cheat!!!!! They end up married to a load of thickies like like you lot who spend all their tragic lives posting shit to total strangers who don't give a fuck about them.

Funny that the blokes are off getting their end away elsewhere.

Over and out.

starlover Fri 29-Apr-05 21:51:04

funny... you appear to be doing likewise!

CatAttack Fri 29-Apr-05 21:51:11

I love my football. You have all really upset me <<<sniffle>>>

snafu Fri 29-Apr-05 21:51:41

Hmmm, hope you've got a better grip on your man than you have on your computer, EB... ooops, forgot, he belongs to someone else anyway doesn't he?

CatAttack Fri 29-Apr-05 21:51:55

And you're here why, EmmaB...?

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: