Talk

Advanced search

bebe confort loola or trophy

(4 Posts)
basl Thu 28-Apr-05 15:02:20

Hi, i am buying a pushchair, pram, travel system ??? for the first time and really like the look of the bebe confort range as the seat is rear or forward facing. Has anyone had any of these ranges. I keep being told different opinions about the handles. The type on the loola i'm told are not comfy but the trophy are. Can anyone help. I also like the carry cot that comes with this range. I don't drive and walk in my town a fair bit but need car seat when with dh. thanks

fuzzywuzzy Thu 28-Apr-05 15:25:33

Have you had a lok at the mumsnet reviews page, they do mention the loola in the top ten...

basl Thu 28-Apr-05 18:22:08

Thanks fuzzywuzzy, i have looked. It looks great but i just wanted to hear some peoples personal thoughts.

Pol25 Thu 28-Apr-05 22:20:53

where are you? try nippers.co.uk as they are ace at it all and will fit carseat to make sure safe in car etc will offer good advice to your needs! if in sw london number is 0208 398 3114 had my stuff from there and they are ace!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now