Talk

Advanced search

a big thank you....

(5 Posts)
starlover Thu 28-Apr-05 13:26:15

To every one of you who have ever responded to my stupidly hysterical posts.

I have suffered from depression and other issues for around 10 years now. Pregnancy hormones seemed to level me out a bit, and I feel better than I have for a long, long time... but things are far from being "normal".
The problem it leaves me with is that when things don't go right, or things happen that I am not expected it totally throws me, and I get over-emotional about it.
My latest can be seen on breast and bottle feeding, and involves me being hysterical and crying because my milk supply has gone down.

It's so lovely to post on here and to get helpful, reassuring advice. It makes me put stuff in perspective and to realise that far from being the end of the world, my problems CAN be sorted out!

So thank you everyone

Toothache Thu 28-Apr-05 13:29:16

Starlover - I know how you feel. This site really kept me grounded during the last fews months of PND. And also, I'm sure, helped me properly prepare myself for it happening again after dd was born.

Hope things continue to improve for you!

dyzzidi Thu 28-Apr-05 13:50:10

This site helped me cope with my miscarriage and I have high expectations of it helping me through IVF.

It's strange i don't have many friends in RL I can count on as much for such honet varied and experienced opinions.

chipmonkey Thu 28-Apr-05 14:39:21

Your posts never SEEM hysterical, starlover!
usually quite sensible questions! btw I think you've done really well to persist with bf with all you've been through.

starlover Thu 28-Apr-05 15:09:22

ahh well then I am covering it up very well!
I am determined to b/f BECAUSE of all I have been through... need to make it all worth while!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now