Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Talking about boxes....

(4 Posts)
Flossam Mon 25-Apr-05 20:54:47

Wheres the best place to get them from? Some supermarkets don't do them anymore do they? Are there some that still do? Moving weekend after next and I normally get them from work, but on mat leave at the moment and two hour round trips to work don't appeal! Please help me out!

Libb Mon 25-Apr-05 20:59:27

I used to pilfer mine from the local off licence as I walked past every day. God knows what the new neighbours thought as I unloaded yet another box of Famous Grouse whisky . . .

Flossam Mon 25-Apr-05 21:07:36

Libb! I think I'll try and get DP to get up with DS in the morning and I'll go off on a little hunt. Just had a waste of a day today resulting in me walking for 90 minutes and not getting to where I was going so hoping for a bit less leg work tomorrow! Did the man give you boxes even if you weren't a regular? Or were you? How are you BTW? Was the council any good last week? x

Libb Mon 25-Apr-05 21:56:24

Umm, I was a regular , the council are hopeless and most small shops will be glad to get rid of their boxes as it saves them hassle.

I really enjoy moving which is just as well for me! I had a police check at work a few weeks ago and realised that I have moved 7 times in 8 years - ohmigod!

(it must the RAF breeding in me, the house my parents bought is still the only place I have lived the longest . . .)

More importantly, how are you? xxx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now