Talk

Advanced search

Need a Job title................

(9 Posts)
Gwenick Sat 23-Apr-05 21:40:12

other than SAHM and Director of Music at Church I'm now 'officaly' part of the business and need to come up with a title for myself before Monday morning!

DH suggested something along the lines of "Catalogue Manager"

But said I'm welcome to come up with my own. My 'basic' job will be to be in charge of adding products to the website, changing prices where nessecary, etc etc - all 'accounting' and other bits and pieces will be DH's job. He wants it to be something that 'states' what my role is - Customer Services Manager is too wide as it suggests I cover all the shipping, delivery, money bits of it - which I don't - just the website/products details etc etc.

Any ideas???

strugstu Sat 23-Apr-05 21:42:13

Developments manager?

Freckle Sat 23-Apr-05 21:43:35

Product Services Manager?

colditz Sat 23-Apr-05 21:44:15

Executive Grand High Poobah of Money and Fiddley Details

strugstu Sat 23-Apr-05 21:45:09

sales director

Frizbe Sat 23-Apr-05 21:45:15

Glam, IT Director, unglam, Web administrator?

KBear Sat 23-Apr-05 21:45:37

IT and Communications Manager (although LOL at Colditz, you nutter, spat coffee everywhere then!)

Gwenick Sat 23-Apr-05 21:51:09

PMSL@Colditz - we did the Mikado with the boys at the school we were at in Zim - great stuff LOL

Keep 'em coming - I'll make a list of all 'suitable' ones (sorry Colditz not sure yours will make the shortlist ) and hand 'em over to DH

strugstu Sat 23-Apr-05 21:55:45

InChargeReallyButILetHimThinkHeIs Adviser

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now