Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Long shot. Have you ever bought anything from this E-bayer?

(11 Posts)
Newbarnsleygirl Fri 22-Apr-05 11:13:49

Atlantic&co distribution or St Ives entertainment.

They sell films.

I bought a dvd from them a month ago, they said it could take up to 10 days for delivery, I didn't get it so they said it will have gone missing in the post and they would send me another. Still haven't got it, so last night I sent them a msg saying if I didn't get it soon I would report them.

Am quite

starlover Fri 22-Apr-05 11:24:55

no... haven't... would do the same as you though. give them a set length of time, and then report to ebay.

Newbarnsleygirl Fri 22-Apr-05 11:39:51

bump

dropinthe Fri 22-Apr-05 11:41:57

Thats long enough! Leave some negative feedback and complain!

zebraX Fri 22-Apr-05 11:45:23

I'd give it another week then Neg' 'em.

Newbarnsleygirl Fri 22-Apr-05 11:46:47

It's a shame that they keep their feedback private

I hate it when people try and do you over!

starlover Fri 22-Apr-05 11:50:47

didn't know you could keep feedback private.
have to say i wouldn't buy from anyone who did... shows they have somethiing to hide!

Newbarnsleygirl Fri 22-Apr-05 11:53:00

Overall they have 98% positive but have had 19 negative this month. It wasn't that high when I bought the dvd.

I sent the e-mail last night and they have been good in replying previously but I have been checking my mail all morning and there's nothing.

starlover Fri 22-Apr-05 12:06:44

oh dear hope you get some results soon

virago Sat 23-Apr-05 09:25:53

NBG, I ordered some mosaic tiles from a company and when they hadn't arrived after 2 weeks, and the company hadn't responded I contacted e-bay resolution centre.(ebay say at least 10 days must have expired) I had to fill in a form on screen, and then email it to them and I had a mail back saying they'd look into it. The next day the goods arrived, along with an apologetic email from the company. I don't know if ebay contacted the supplier in a nice way first just to make them aware someone really was intending to complain, but what have you got to lose? Filling the ebay form was very straightforward, I have to say I wouldn't buy from anyone who kept their feedback private - surely that defeats the whole object?

Newbarnsleygirl Tue 26-Apr-05 10:14:40

Checked on E-bay last night after no reply to my msgs.

The seller is no longer registered with E-bay

This has only happened over the weekend. I've reported them anyway, so we shall see.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now