Talk

Advanced search

Where should I go to get my eyebrows done?

(7 Posts)
frogs Wed 20-Apr-05 21:46:36

The time has come to tame my eyebrows, and I'm rubbish at it myself.

Where in London would you recommend I go, and how much is it likely to cost?

motherinferior Wed 20-Apr-05 21:53:10

Well, Nigella goes to someone astronomical, I remember reading that (this is why you are an eminent wotsit and I am a non-eminent hack, I read and more to the point remember this stuff ). India Knight makes various recommendations. And someone - I think it was Pruni - was raving about styling she'd had done, it the Style section.

Once you've had them shaped, those pricey Tweezerman tweezers really are worth it.

motherinferior Wed 20-Apr-05 21:54:53

here you go

frogs Thu 21-Apr-05 09:33:28

Bump.

Thanks, MI, I actually own India Knight's book , though didn't actually buy it myself [relieved emoticon] but not sure I quite do India Knight, IYSWIM.

I was hoping for recommendations from real people, ideally in the West End, north or east London. Harrods isn't really on my beat, though I suppose I could make a trip there. Not sure I can steel myself to go past those gilded Egyptian statues.

frogs Thu 21-Apr-05 09:33:40

Bump.

Thanks, MI, I actually own India Knight's book , though didn't actually buy it myself [relieved emoticon] but not sure I quite do India Knight, IYSWIM.

I was hoping for recommendations from real people, ideally in the West End, north or east London. Harrods isn't really on my beat, though I suppose I could make a trip there. Not sure I can steel myself to go past those gilded Egyptian statues.

motherinferior Thu 21-Apr-05 12:15:53

You don't strike me as an IK clone, I have to say

catgirl Thu 21-Apr-05 12:27:53

I have been to Kudos, Lauriston Rd E9 (020 8985 3636) for eye lash tints and manicures - I find it very good, but not had eyebrows done (yet).

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now