Talk

Advanced search

Past Life Regression?Anyone experienced it?Know anything about it?Have any opinion on it?

(14 Posts)
Amberlilli Mon 18-Apr-05 23:10:53

This is something that has always fascinated me. Never talked about it to anyone, but would like to know if anyone knows anything at all about it.

suzywong Mon 18-Apr-05 23:23:09

Well since you ask... it always seems VERY odd to me that everyone was an Princess or a noblewoman in nice dresses and you never come across any downtrodden brnochial peasanst struggling through harsh winters during the 100 years war, IYKWIM.

Discuss

starlover Tue 19-Apr-05 11:16:48

hehe yeah. my honest opinion? i think it's a load of b&%$&ocks...
I have never experienced it though, but it seems to me that anyone can make stuff up about a past life. Have seen it done on tv before and the woman doing it to someone was VERY suggestive in what she was saying.

suzywong Tue 19-Apr-05 11:19:00

Do you remember Jill doing it to Katherine in Nighty Night?

Chandra Tue 19-Apr-05 11:21:00

Agree with Suzywong, everybody was some kind of royal/hero/warrior which has made me think that only remarkable people is allowed to reincarnate and when they do they can reincarnate by the thousand (how many claopatras and Christs have we heard of in recent years?).

swiperfox Tue 19-Apr-05 11:22:24

I would love to have it done. Would you go to have it done amberlilli? I have thought sbout doing it loads of times but a bit scared!!!

swiperfox Tue 19-Apr-05 11:24:16

SW there was a lady on This Morning (i think) who was regressed and she turned out to be a peasant/servant who was pushed to her death over a high ledge. I can't remember the exact story. Was very moving to watch

Mothernature Tue 19-Apr-05 11:28:43

Watched a programme on it the other night on sky, not sure really but have done the deja vous thing once when I was little, we went on a school trip to York and got lost but I felt as though I knew where to go and we got there.. I do get comfortable/uncomfortable feelings about places too...so who knows.....

suzywong Tue 19-Apr-05 11:28:43

well yes she had a spectacular and dramatic demise though didn't she? Not pegging out through syphillis in the back streets of Plymouth

sweetheart Tue 19-Apr-05 11:41:06

Didn't Philip Scoffield have it done on this morning and it was absolutly horrific - something about he was a porper in London and he saw his daughter being murdered - then the murderes found out he knew and beat him to death in the street or something - that doesn't sound very glamourous to me!!!!

He had nightmares about it afterwards didn't he?!?!?!?!?!?!

SaintGeorge Tue 19-Apr-05 12:53:15

I've had a short regression session. It was a fascinating feeling.

I was a young lad called Sam, in the 1500’s, living with my father. I married a local farm lass called Sal but she died in childbirth. I died a few years later after an accident, a wound became infected. I had the impression that Sam was happy to go because he was mourning Sal. There were other details, some quite specific.

Interesting experience and I do believe in reincarnation, but not enough conclusive proof even for me.

Amberlilli Tue 19-Apr-05 14:31:16

Swiperfox,
Yes i saw that on this morning. Quite a few people has been regressed on there, Darren Day apparantly died in WW1 and Suzanne Shaw was his nurse!!
Since I was very young I have always had a vivid vision in my head of being a child who is killed in a mine. Also of being a teenage boy who is killed by being speared in the chest!
Neither very glamorous!

On another occaision my ex-husband took me to meet his parents for the first time in a small village in Lancashire and I had the strangest feeling that I knew the place very well. Spooky.

I'd be interested in regression to see if I knew anybody I know now in a previous life. i also suffer with panic attacks (have done for 15 years) and maybe there is an explanation for them there in a past life.
I have no rationale for my 'feelings', I don't know if i believe in it or not, but would be fascinated to just experience it, with a healthy dose of cynicism.

Fimbo Tue 19-Apr-05 14:35:44

OOh I would love to be regressed. Dh thinks I am mad.

suzywong Tue 19-Apr-05 14:40:16

well I stand corrected

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now