Talk

Advanced search

Can anyone recommend a joiner/carpenter in South London?

(6 Posts)
Frieda Thu 10-Apr-03 20:58:51

We’d like to have some cupboards made for our bedroom & are having difficulty finding a recommended joiner. Does anyone happen to know of one?

bossykate Thu 10-Apr-03 21:00:31

yes i can recommend someone. if you email contactus@mumsnet.com they will pass a message on and i will give you the name and number.

clucks Thu 10-Apr-03 21:01:14

WE have had at least 4 in the past 2 yrs and cannot recommend a single one...

Getting a new one to quote this week and he is travelling down from Lincs. good luck, trying not to snigger...

Try Gumtree.com for Oz/kiwis who are more skilled and harder working.

Queenie Thu 10-Apr-03 21:18:06

Yes, I can recommend a company based in East London/Essex but who travel all over London. Try 0208 599 8030 (Office/answerphone) or mobile 07932 622962. They have done loads for us and we are always happy with the results.

Frieda Fri 11-Apr-03 13:42:55

Many thanks, everyone – I'll email you, bossykate, for your contact. (Really appreciate it, too, as I know what it's like when you find a good workman – you want to keep them to yourself sometimes!)

Izabellla1 Thu 06-Apr-17 15:10:44

Abstract joinery are great, they have Facebook page and website as well and they offer free quote

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now