Talk

Advanced search

warmbloods.....

(2 Posts)
chloeb2002 Sat 16-Apr-05 16:01:22

Ok im off tommorow to look at a warmblood youngster. He's 5 and has Vatout blood lines but is branded and has no pink papers because he was born with a congenital heart murmour and the importer wouldnt part with them incase he recovered and went on to event/ dressage etc... having given him away for peanuts. His owner says he is a rheinland horse... is this a breed? i tought is was stud or combination of horses. I know he is by vatout (or his sire is) was trying to not seem too interested..... Hes a big horse 17.1hh by all accounts he was measured last week. And 5 years old so some filling out to do.... Has anyone else got a warmblood out there, have any quibles with them? I have had lots of TB's and i competed a warmblood stallion in Aus but he was Holstein. great temprement for an entire. any comments?

chloeb2002 Sat 16-Apr-05 16:02:27

oh yes his heart murmour has been down graded to a possible grade 1 ... and he had a 5 stage vetting done last week to and passed... but it was the owners vet.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now