Talk

Advanced search

elc doll house ..how old??

(6 Posts)
almostanangel Fri 15-Apr-05 08:43:48

what age range would you say elc wooden doll house is for?? i was going to get one as a present for my daughter who is 7 do you think it will be too childish for her?? she still loves dolls etc and her older sister said when she saw one mum she would love that ,,im not so sure help!!!! also best place to get trampolines//.

stitch Fri 15-Apr-05 09:05:23

when you get a trampoline, unless it is for indoor use, try to get one which has the elastic rubber part covered. foxes love chewing through them. ours lasted a summer before being destroyed, but my friends one was chewed through the day after they pout it together. and shops dont stock the elastic bit separately. so more hassle than worth in my opinion.
hth

almostanangel Fri 15-Apr-05 09:06:16

well that i would never have thought of!!blimy

almostanangel Fri 15-Apr-05 13:54:08

bump

HappyDaddy Fri 15-Apr-05 15:23:29

I reckon 7 is the perfect age. If it's a good dolls house she'll use it for years.
Has argos got any trampolines?

almostanangel Fri 15-Apr-05 15:27:20

oh good...to be honest i might lay on the floor when shes not in and play with it my self lol....looking for the argos book as i type thanks

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now