Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

what exactly do police DO about nuisance calls?

(2 Posts)
nightowl Thu 14-Apr-05 23:56:08

Does anyone know? reason i ask is that i got yet another silent call on my mobile today and have to log 4 more with vodafone after which it will be passed on to the police. If the police traced the number would they tell me who it was? im thinking thats doubful but wondered anyway. fwiw i have my suspicions its actually a friend doing it as its been happening on and off for years, also on my landline until i got a block put on. every time i change my number (got to be around 10 times now) this person still manages to get it. im ex directory so surely it HAS to be someone quite close to me? would love to know if it IS the stalker friend!!

MamaMaiasaura Fri 15-Apr-05 00:12:06

k.. i had some very nasty messages and the police require you to make a statement.. and they contact telephone provider etc. If they catch them you will be able to press charges - therefore you would need to know who you are pressing charges against. hth

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now