Talk

Advanced search

Anyone recommend a good homeshopping catalogue??

(9 Posts)
Toothache Thu 14-Apr-05 10:27:07

Call me cheeky, but I like to do big 1st orders from catalogues to take advantage fo the discount offered only on your first order!

I already have ordered from:

Abound
Freemans
Littlewoods
Littlewoods Even More
LaRedoute

Can anybody recommend anymore? Or if you want to have me as your recommend a friend to get some cash/discount then please let me know.

TIA

NomDePlume Thu 14-Apr-05 10:28:29

Next Directory ?

Vertbaudet for kids clothes and nursery stuff ?

Toothache Thu 14-Apr-05 10:31:23

Got the Next one NDP but they only offer free delivery on your first order.... if I order from it I collect from the store so don't pay delivery anyway. I love Next, but they don't even offer an interest free period on an account either. That's the only catalogue I've come across that doesn't even offer 3mths interest free. Unless I'm missing something... quite a possibility!

Verbaudet! I forgot about them. I might already ready have ordered from them. Can't keep track!

Mothernature Thu 14-Apr-05 10:59:36

here toothache try Choice for you use the recommend a firend if you wish discounts for both of us then...

Toothache Thu 14-Apr-05 11:01:44

Thanks MN!
Hadn't thought of them.

dropinthe Thu 14-Apr-05 11:01:44

La Redoute.

Jojo Maman Bebe.

Lush

BUMPS

Toothache Thu 14-Apr-05 11:04:12

Should probably say that I'm looking for one that has home stuff as well as clothes.

I want to try to get a good discount on Dining Rm furniture.... and garden furniture....

Toothache Thu 14-Apr-05 13:48:48

Bump

Anymore?

sansouci Thu 14-Apr-05 14:03:13

JJill (www.jjill.com). Women's clothing based in the U.S. Love it.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now