Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

How to add picture on ebay - HELP!!!

(4 Posts)
supersonic Mon 11-Apr-05 15:51:24

Does anyone know how to add a picture when selling an item - I have never done it before but have taken the photo but no idea how to get it onto ebay - Iwoudl really aprreciate any help or step by step instructions.

blueteddy Mon 11-Apr-05 15:59:17

If you have put the picture onto my the my pictures bit of your pc, all you do is when you have added your description there will be a section for adding your pics & when you press open the pics from your pictures will come up.
You then just select which ever picture you want.

blueteddy Mon 11-Apr-05 16:00:23

Does that sound a bit double Dutch?!

supersonic Mon 11-Apr-05 16:17:56

Thanks for that blueteddy - we have never even put our piccys from our camera onto the pc before so even that is a new experience but I have an idea how to do this. Fromw hat you say I basically need to save these onto 'my pictures' - hoepfully I can manage this bit. The next bit I think is more complicated (for me anyway) yesterday when trying it asked to find picture so I followed the instructions and it told me to 'browse' so I did selected the correct drive (where my piccys were) but that was it - it didn't show the pictures just the drive - and I wasn't goign to risk anything as there are family pictures on that drive and I don't fancy them being on ebay!
I will try this evening when my DO get home- thanks for your advice

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now