Talk

Advanced search

How to add picture on ebay - HELP!!!

(4 Posts)
supersonic Mon 11-Apr-05 15:51:24

Does anyone know how to add a picture when selling an item - I have never done it before but have taken the photo but no idea how to get it onto ebay - Iwoudl really aprreciate any help or step by step instructions.

blueteddy Mon 11-Apr-05 15:59:17

If you have put the picture onto my the my pictures bit of your pc, all you do is when you have added your description there will be a section for adding your pics & when you press open the pics from your pictures will come up.
You then just select which ever picture you want.

blueteddy Mon 11-Apr-05 16:00:23

Does that sound a bit double Dutch?!

supersonic Mon 11-Apr-05 16:17:56

Thanks for that blueteddy - we have never even put our piccys from our camera onto the pc before so even that is a new experience but I have an idea how to do this. Fromw hat you say I basically need to save these onto 'my pictures' - hoepfully I can manage this bit. The next bit I think is more complicated (for me anyway) yesterday when trying it asked to find picture so I followed the instructions and it told me to 'browse' so I did selected the correct drive (where my piccys were) but that was it - it didn't show the pictures just the drive - and I wasn't goign to risk anything as there are family pictures on that drive and I don't fancy them being on ebay!
I will try this evening when my DO get home- thanks for your advice

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: