Advanced search

Tracing someone

(9 Posts)
flashingnose Wed 06-Apr-05 10:04:34

Does anyone know how I would go about tracing an old friend (yes, friend ) that I've lost touch with? I know their full name and DOB but have no idea where in the country they're living.


nutcracker Wed 06-Apr-05 10:06:16

Erm i searched on i think or similar places to that. Did have to pay £15 in the end though to see the results, but i did find them though so spose it was worth it.

northerner Wed 06-Apr-05 10:07:14

Try Friends reunited or genes reunited. They might be registered on there.

flashingnose Wed 06-Apr-05 10:07:17

£15 is OK, just couldn't run to a Private Detective

nutcracker Wed 06-Apr-05 10:08:30

Will have a think and try and remember the exact site i used.

Kayleigh Wed 06-Apr-05 10:08:52

what is genes reunited ? never heard of it

nutcracker Wed 06-Apr-05 10:09:13

Have you tried FR ???

Al though i found the person i didn't contact them but then i found they had changed their profile on FR ad i emailed them through there and they emailed back.

flashingnose Wed 06-Apr-05 10:09:41

Thank you - will try FR and GR as well.

Genes Reunited is for people trying to complete their family tree, I think.

Kayleigh Wed 06-Apr-05 10:11:19

ahhh thanks flashingnose

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: