Talk

Advanced search

Hello ebayers, can you help me?

(6 Posts)
anorak Tue 05-Apr-05 20:42:06

I'm trying to put something up for sale at the moment and it's taken 20 minutes so far to upload a pic. Is this normal and how long should it normally take? I have several items to put on sale and at this rate I will be here all night.

rickman Tue 05-Apr-05 20:44:22

Message withdrawn

sweetmonkey Tue 05-Apr-05 20:45:52

i made the same mistake as your making i think. when you select photo to put on i think you need to wither right click and select small or there should be a option to make pic small on menu,it will then be duplicated (usually shows up on the bottom ie last pic) and you then upload that onto the ebay thing. the big ones will just not load
sont lknow if this makes any sense .sorry

Nemo1977 Tue 05-Apr-05 20:47:19

my pics usually take about 30 secs to upload and i dont change the sizes..maybe if u resize ur pics it might help

albosmum Tue 05-Apr-05 20:48:08

should be quicker but today is a 5p listing day so it could just be busy

anorak Tue 05-Apr-05 21:11:32

Thanks all, no problem - I cancelled it and tried again and it loaded in a few seconds, must have been a hiccup in the system. Sorry to have bothered you. Just that it's my first time of listing on the seller's forum and I didn't know any better

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now