Talk

Advanced search

I Love My DD

(9 Posts)
mumtochloe Tue 05-Apr-05 13:17:03

I just do .....she's gorgeous!

laneydaye Tue 05-Apr-05 13:18:07

me too.....my dd that is.. arent they amazing? mines 5mth what about you..

NomDePlume Tue 05-Apr-05 13:18:21

I love mine too

We've been for a walk/bike ride in the woods this morning, so she got absolutely filthy !

welshmum Tue 05-Apr-05 13:19:06

I love mine too - to distraction. She's 3 in a week's time

mumtochloe Tue 05-Apr-05 13:20:22

3.5 and she is so silly and adorable. I just love the random things she comes out with. Yesterday she gave me a big cuddle and told me I was the best for no reason. I don't want her to grow up sob!

ThomCat Tue 05-Apr-05 13:20:28

Awwwwwwww, bless you.

I adore mine too. Life is great and most of it is down to her and the joy she brings me and everyone else in her life.

She rocks

Thanks for your post as it made me really smile and then think about how much I love my little girl, TC x

nailpolish Tue 05-Apr-05 13:22:25

awww, everyone (sniff)

i love my dd's too, so much sometimes i want to explode. went to asda this morning (dd2's 1st time!) and dd1 held her hand all the way round in the trolley seats (dd1=2 yrs dd2=6 mths)

laneydaye Tue 05-Apr-05 13:23:51

thats cool and did everyone look at them and say aahhhhh?
what a lovely thread.....xx

tarantula Tue 05-Apr-05 13:29:55

Oh me too wee minx that she is. She is 14 mnths and climbing everywhere esp up the bunkbeds and the chairs and tables and gives a really cheeky screwed up face grin when you tell her to get down. Must get it from her dad as I was such a quite lady like little girl Honest!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now