Talk

Advanced search

Where can I find jeans to fit my daughter??

(11 Posts)
mummyloveslucy Sat 24-Jan-09 21:11:30

Hi, where can I buy girls jeans that are soft and genorous enough for chubby little legs. They'd have to be elasticated in the waist too.
My daughter is nearly 4 and has only had one pair of jeans, they were by feu follet. They were perfect for her and very femanine and pretty. I havn't been able to find any since. If you know of any please let me know. smile

mummyloveslucy Sat 24-Jan-09 21:49:35

Anyone ? smile

mummyloveslucy Sat 24-Jan-09 22:13:58

Pleeease grin

gemmummy Sat 24-Jan-09 22:16:01

sorry, i have a ds but hopefully someone can help you!

gigglewitch Sat 24-Jan-09 22:16:45

umm, have you taken a look in BHS? most of their stuff has elastic waists, we use lots of it? We also get jojomaman stuff (10% off mn discount) and their stuff is beautifully comfy and stretchy.
<off to think some more>

FiveGoMadInDorset Sat 24-Jan-09 22:16:52

My mother has just bought DD some from TEsco that are pretty and generous.

gigglewitch Sat 24-Jan-09 22:20:12

take a look?

mummyloveslucy Sat 24-Jan-09 22:48:41

Thanks everyone, I'll have a look in BHS and Tesco. She has a small waist and a chunky little bottum (like her mummy)
It's always been tricky with trousers.

anniebear Mon 26-Jan-09 10:59:14

I really struggle to

My DD 7, isnt fat but has more meat on her than her twin sister! But she is also short

it is so hard

nancy75 Mon 26-Jan-09 11:03:50

try h&M, they do jeans that have an elastic button thing inside so you can make the waist bigger or smaller, also try gap?

christywhisty Mon 26-Jan-09 11:17:13

Vertbaudet do curvy fit jeans and most of their trousers also have the elastic in the waist as well.

Adams and Asda seem to come up wide to me. DD is on the skinny side and the waists are huge on her

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: