Talk

Advanced search

Your Family magazine (give out in ELC). Getting hold of a back copy?

(5 Posts)
mckenzie Sat 24-Jan-09 15:16:22

I'm trying to get hold of the Sept/October issue of Your Family - the free magazine that is given out in ELC - as there is an article in it that I woudl like to read. I have been on their website but I can't find any link to this article. Does anyone have a copy of the magazine by any slim chance?

TIA

grumpalumpa Sat 24-Jan-09 16:12:16

do you know who was on the front by any chance as i have a couple kicking around here somewhere

mckenzie Sat 24-Jan-09 17:14:35

no idea unfortunately as I haven't actually seen the mag. I only know about the article as someone had written a letter that was printed this month praising the article and it said then that it was in the Sep/Oct edition.

Eddas Sat 24-Jan-09 17:30:52

i think I know the article that you're talking about, I have this months mag and saw the letter toogrin I also tried th website with no luck. I'd love to read the article though, I'd hope it'd help me out!

mckenzie Sat 24-Jan-09 21:17:27

i've e mailed the company through the website Eddas - I'll let you know if I have any luck.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: