Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Are you a hellcat when you get drunk or a mouse?

(10 Posts)
mamadadawahwah Fri 01-Apr-05 22:00:47

Was thinking about mothers day when i was asked to go out with some friends. Party of women downing vodka like there was no tomorrow (most of which was secreted in little bottles in their purses). yes it was a rough pub. Anyway, we all were sipping our wine and be very ladylike! but the other crowd erupted into a fight and one woman got a bloody nose. They were all fine when they came in but three hours later were a rambunctious bunch of hell cats.

Are you a wicked witch when you drink too much or do you just get happy?

lou33 Sat 02-Apr-05 13:36:40

i tell everyone i think they are beautiful

trefusis Sat 02-Apr-05 13:41:05

Message withdrawn

pixiefish Sat 02-Apr-05 13:46:25

i love everyone- and tell them that i do

mummylonglegs Sat 02-Apr-05 13:47:31

Neither, I'm a dope.

SPARKLER1 Sat 02-Apr-05 14:10:31

I tell everyone that I love them loads too - and I also insist that "I know I'm drunk, but I really mean it!!"

SPARKLER1 Sat 02-Apr-05 14:11:38

Dh will tell you that I get very tearful sometimes too - one minute I'm fine then I sit and blub uncontrollably like it's the end of the world for no reason at all. Then I don't remember anything about it

noddyholder Sat 02-Apr-05 14:12:53

a trollop

kama Sat 02-Apr-05 14:16:35

Message withdrawn

serenity Sat 02-Apr-05 14:26:01

I get very happy and relaxed, and start talking to everyone. Normally I'm very reserved and quite shy. I do stupid things like go up to the 'working girls' in Soho and have conversations with them even when there are big men with cleavers standing behind them scowling at me

If I keep drinking after that stage I get very depressed, so I tend not to drink much any more. I don't like feeling out of control any more.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now