Advanced search

Hello bubblerock

(11 Posts)
Yorkiegirl Thu 31-Mar-05 19:47:18

Message withdrawn

Yorkiegirl Thu 31-Mar-05 20:01:44

Message withdrawn

bubblerock Thu 31-Mar-05 20:34:32

Hey, you know I'm new to this and a bit slow! I keep going off on a tangent I have many years of missed Mumsnet to catch up on.

I really enjoyed your visit too, although I am pretty knackered, those late nights are catching up on me 1.30am last night!! Tonights guests have just gone out to dinner so it could be another late bar - need to get the matchsticks ready.

DS2 went running into the bar earlier and looked a bit puzzled by the lack of children. It's strangely quiet now, I presume your gorgeous girls are now tucked up in bed and you are enjoying some peace too.

When's Essbee due back? I hope the journey wasn't too arduous. I will try to hop back on later to see if she posted.

helsi Thu 31-Mar-05 20:37:39

I take it that bubblerock is the owner of the place you stayed this week? If so do you have a brochure please?

Yorkiegirl Thu 31-Mar-05 20:39:38

Message withdrawn

bubblerock Thu 31-Mar-05 20:48:21

Hi Helsi, have a look at our website www.berisfieldhotel.co.uk I haven't got any actual brochures but we're hoping to have some spare cash at the end of this season to get some printed.

bubblerock Thu 31-Mar-05 20:49:06

oops - sorry guys feel free to delete me! Posted at the same time x

helsi Thu 31-Mar-05 20:55:50

Have seen website thanks - Yorkiregirl MSN'd me! Dh and I would love to have a hotel. He is a head chef and I just like hospitality etc. Good on you for taking the plunge.

bubblerock Thu 31-Mar-05 21:12:20

We're really enjoying it - you should go for it, sounds like you have the right qualities! There's a Hotel down the road on the market for 110,000 at the moment, It's a really good deal for the location I've only seen the ground floor but I think there's approx 13 bedrooms and it doesn't look as bad as this one was when we bought it!

Yorkiegirl Fri 01-Apr-05 08:45:11

Message withdrawn

darlingbud Fri 01-Apr-05 13:25:45

No YG - in or dreams - only in our dreams.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now