Talk

Advanced search

precious babies - anyone tape it?

(6 Posts)
motherpeculiar Thu 31-Mar-05 10:52:27

a long shot, but I really need to get hold of this. My sister who lives in switzerland asked me to tape this weeks episode and I missed it. Still can't believe I managed to do that . Did they change the day/time of transmission??? Or am I simply suffering 40 week pg brain?

It's quite important to her as she lost her little boy to SMA last summer and I think this weeks episode was about a couple in a similar situation and what they did afterwards. She is currently doing the rounds looking at her options for the future and obviously very interested in what choices others have made...

If anyone has a copy of this, or an idea of how I could go about getting it, I'd be eternally grateful

thanks

Titania Thu 31-Mar-05 10:53:15

the past 2 weeks they put it on at 8 instead of 9......annoyed me cos i missed both of them

Roobedoo Thu 31-Mar-05 10:55:09

I don't think it was on for some reason. I turned on to watch at 8 and there was some rubbish out-takes prog on instead. V annoying.

motherpeculiar Thu 31-Mar-05 11:10:04

yeah - I missed the start last week cos they'd changed the time, but this week I managed to get the entire day wrong somehow

maybe I'll try getting onto ITV unless anyone else did manage to tape it

thanks guys - you've made me feel slightly better about managing to miss it...

still need to get it though

Pamina3 Thu 31-Mar-05 11:12:39

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

motherpeculiar Thu 31-Mar-05 11:18:57

oh thanks Pamina - I'll check the schedules and keep my fingers x'd

that would be a lifesaver

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: