Talk

Advanced search

Why do I feel the way that I do?

(3 Posts)
Mothernature Wed 30-Mar-05 11:46:04

Today I feel like the carpet has been pulled away from under me, why? yesterday a work collegue gave her notice, she works opposite shift to me, we do sometimes work together, I find she is a lovely lady, this should not effect me at all at work, I maybe able to get more hours if I play my cards right, which is a good thing but it has knocked me sideways and I don't understand why. Now I am all of panic as to what next...

jangly Wed 30-Mar-05 11:50:15

I can imagine how you feel - sort of, being the one left behind. Perhaps her replacement will turn out to be as nice as her. Hope so.

JoolsToo Wed 30-Mar-05 11:50:56

someone you like isn't going to be there anymore - even if you only saw her occasionally - its someone you were used to and liked - you're bound to feel a bit down - I always felt a bit deserted when people I liked at work moved on which is a bit selfish I suppose but when things are going along happily and someone rocks your boat you're going to feel a bit wobbly!

Hopefully the replacement will be just as lovely!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now