Talk

Advanced search

Would anyone with a scanner allow me to send them this?

(10 Posts)
Carla Sat 26-Mar-05 22:31:34

It's Two Girls at the Piano, but not the two girls I'm looking for. I can't find it anywhere, and I've been trying for ages. Just thought there might be a knowledgeable MNetter out there, and another one who might take pity on someone sadly lacking in using their own printer to scan stuff in. TIA X

Carla Sat 26-Mar-05 22:54:58

Okay you mizzers, perhaps it was too much to ask

mummytosteven Sat 26-Mar-05 22:57:26

we've got a scanner if you want to send it to me?

JanH Sat 26-Mar-05 22:58:18

Oh Carla, have you still not found one?

What size is the picture you want to scan?

mummytosteven Sat 26-Mar-05 22:59:19

good point actually JanH. Our scanner is A4.

JanH Sat 26-Mar-05 23:27:11

Ours is A4 too, mts (funny, it looks bigger!)

JanH Sat 26-Mar-05 23:28:37

carla's old thread about it

Carla Sat 26-Mar-05 23:46:33

Thank you both so much!! JanH, you don't forget a thing, do you! It's long and thin, about 1/12 A4 but lengthways, but very skinny. The important bit (the arms and the expression) you could fit into any A4 scanner. The 'girls' I've seen by the same artist spook me out - the difference with this one is they look all happy and relaxed. Have I convinced anyone???

Carla Sun 27-Mar-05 00:04:57

MTS, are you sure? Can I CAT you .. or my address is carla dot bramble @ ntlworld.com. Thank you!!!

mummytosteven Mon 28-Mar-05 10:22:53

carla - think there's a problem with your e-mail - I mailed you last night, and got a message this morning saying my e-mail to you had been delayed, but I didn't need to resend it.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: