Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

CONFESSIONS,,things younever told any one...

(12 Posts)
almostanangel Thu 24-Mar-05 15:04:06

when i was about 7 my mums friends little girl ..who i didnt like,,,was at our house ,,she got chocolate on her face and my mum said get her a flannel..so i did and put washing up liquid on it,,,,,,,,,!! nasty child..me not her
it really stung her eyes,,sorry

Kayleigh Thu 24-Mar-05 15:21:32

hello, feel better now

almostanangel Thu 24-Mar-05 15:24:53

thanks lol i meant confessLOL

Cod Thu 24-Mar-05 15:26:05

Message withdrawn

Kayleigh Thu 24-Mar-05 15:26:43

ummmm....<thinks hard> ....ummmmm .......nope sorry. Nothing to confess

almostanangel Thu 24-Mar-05 15:29:15

oops sorry forget it then lol

PsychoFlame Thu 24-Mar-05 15:37:11

When I was about 7 I heard that all salt was bad and too much could make you extremely ill. My next door neighbour was an extremely horrid boy, so I gave him those salt n shake crisps with lots n lots of salt.

Didn't work tho, so I then realised that all that I heard on TV was a big fat lie!!!

Keane Thu 24-Mar-05 15:58:07

i wet the bed last night

TheVillageIdiot Thu 24-Mar-05 16:13:56

I live in a village nobody knows the meaning of the word

marthamoo Thu 24-Mar-05 16:27:47

When I was about 8 our next door neighbours had a new damp proof course put in and when it was finished I went round and poked all the stuff out of the holes (mastic?) with a stick. It was deeply satisfying.

And I ate the last two hot dog sausages out of the fridge and let my brother take the blame.

And when dh to be's flatmates peed me off I put their toothbrushes in the toilet then back in the toothbrush mug (though MNers with good memories will remember I've confessed to that before).

thefoodfighter Thu 24-Mar-05 16:34:04

i just told my granny i was too sick to visit today

almostanangel Thu 24-Mar-05 16:42:33

now that is wicked!!! lol

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now