Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Thank F**K it's bedtime!!!

(16 Posts)
emmatmg Tue 22-Mar-05 19:02:35

if i had a choice I would have left tonight.

Ds1 has been off school because he was sick yesterday. within 5 seconds of being sent home(yesterday) he was running jumping and generally winding ds2 and 3 up. and me. like a typical 5yr old he backchats me 100% of the time and has to constantly have the last word even if it means mumbling it so i can't hear, but i obviously do.
ds2 refuses to do anything and is the laziest 3 yr old in the history of mankind. says he's tired about 50,000,000,000,000 times a day.and he starts saying it as soon as he's up in th morning.
ds3 has pretty much winged and moaned his way through the day since saturday and will only be carried. i acnnot sit down if i'm holding him only standing will do, he's not eating and will only drink if I feed him. ok he's ill but carrying an 18month old around to even cook dinner is not fun.hes' in bed now, don't care if he's tired or not i had enough of the moaning.

all 3 are in bed and dh is at work. i've got no-one to listen to my shit so i'm afraid you're the only way i can offload it.

Fucking hell what an absolute bollock of a day!!!!

Cadbury Tue 22-Mar-05 19:05:56

Amen sister. Feeling similar. Got 1 with chicken pox and the other (although has been out with grandfather for some of today) is more of a teenager at 4 years old than I was at 14!

Have a glass of something strong and take some deep breaths. I will be.

marthamoo Tue 22-Mar-05 19:06:36

I am running the bath for my two. Dh is out with work on a curry night. Alright for some, eh? Much sympathy for your crappy day. My two are trying to kill each other as I type but that's pretty much par for the course.

Glass of wine?

marthamoo Tue 22-Mar-05 19:08:21

Ds1 has his pants on his head. They are both screeching at a million decibels.

Branster Tue 22-Mar-05 19:08:30

Go and have a bath emmatmg! And well done for getting through the day!

emmatmg Tue 22-Mar-05 19:15:33

i'm almost scared to say it.........but it quiet up stairs.

my throat is sore from shouting/arguing about ds1+2 having a shower. honestly you'd think i was trying to make them cut an arm off or something.

"I can't" "i don't want too" "it's too hot" "its too cold" "arrgghh bubbles in my eyes/ears" "aarrgghhh water in my eyes/ears" "i want to get in first" " i want to get out first" etc etc etc

while all the time ds3 is just hanging on/off me whining.

please god let tomorrow be better..........

emmatmg Tue 22-Mar-05 19:17:58

branster, lovely idea but theres no way i'm making a single noise upstairs, if i have to go up there i'll even hold my breath.

I will not risk waking them.

i don't drink normally but i might just open the wine that's in the fridge as a present for someone.

Stilltrue Tue 22-Mar-05 19:30:41

Go on open the wine. I've had wingy ds3 (14m) clinging on like a monkey all day. (he's sleeping badly at night so is a nightmare during the day atm). Ds2 and dd are squabbling about something downstairs and I haven't the energy to sort them out. Might open some wine myself then I'll be a bit mellower with them !!

emmatmg Tue 22-Mar-05 19:44:49

can't find the bloody bottle opener.

AAAGGHHHHHH!

Cadbury Tue 22-Mar-05 19:48:41

My dh has gone out to a meeting. Alls quiet upstairs. All of a sudden, I have no qualms about drinking wine on my own. And, a chocolate chip muffin too

giraffeski Tue 22-Mar-05 19:50:51

Message withdrawn

Cadbury Tue 22-Mar-05 19:54:40

Pull up a bar stool girraffeski (sorry, I know I've spelt that wrongly but my little toerag broke my glasses again yesterday and I can't focus on what I'm tyoiing very well).

milward Tue 22-Mar-05 20:00:33

Can relate to your experience - my dd 4yrs sounds like your ds - everything is wrong & she's tooooo tired. They're all up stairs coughing away so I wonder who'll be off school the first. My dh is also at work. Tomorrow up at 5.30am to get to my scary preg scan on time as it's a long drive away (dd3 will be with me) - DD1 needs photos & art bits to take to school tomorrow so have to find these........ahhhhhhhh

giraffeski Tue 22-Mar-05 20:01:41

Message withdrawn

milward Tue 22-Mar-05 20:03:01

My dd3 got the bottle opener out of the kitchen drawer today - perhaps yours has been taken as well!!

vicdubya Tue 22-Mar-05 20:04:05

Emmatmg as usual I take my hat off to anyone with more than one to contend with!!!

Ds & I have streaming colds & he was up at 6, and I think I wiped his nose about 20 times before 7am.

He hasn't been too whingey but every nappy change / clothes change has been a real fight.

I am about to start on some Ferrero Rocher hidden away somewhere

DH is working away during the week atm, eating ready meals & watching dvd's; Thank god it's a double bank holiday coming up even if we do lose an hour's sleep!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now